#25 - 30/01/10 - Saints 1-0 Hearts - SPL

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ithink peaso took a knock in the 1st half at tannadice ,played through it but wasnt 100% on sat so wasnt risked and that may also be the reason he didnt come on for savo .

Didn't see the warm up yesterday but from what was written earlier with regards to him not warming up during the match or at half time, did he complete it okay??

Didn't see the warm up yesterday but from what was written earlier with regards to him not warming up during the match or at half time, did he complete it okay??

I didnt see the warm up yesterday but i did see him take a knock when defending in the 1st half on wed near the corner where we were sitting. i suspect he played through it but my suspisions were made stronger when he didnt start yesterday and he didnt replace savo at some stage in the 2nd half as i think savo had ran his race and a change looked likely.

I just realised that our goals against Hearts have come from Samuel, Hardie, Davidson, Johansson and Deuchar, of all players. I mean, Hardie and Samuel. fair enough, but Muzz, JJ and Deuchar all scoring against Hearts... I know we joke about guff strikers scoring against us all the time (Fortune, Samaras, Nadé et al), but it's great that our more obscure scorers are able to find their feet against Hearts. :laugh:

I just realised that our goals against Hearts have come from Samuel, Hardie, Davidson, Johansson and Deuchar, of all players. I mean, Hardie and Samuel. fair enough, but Muzz, JJ and Deuchar all scoring against Hearts... I know we joke about guff strikers scoring against us all the time (Fortune, Samaras, Nadé et al), but it's great that our more obscure scorers are able to find their feet against Hearts. :laugh:

Davidson isn't far off being our top scorer! :laugh:

Is Peaso injured again? I noticed him warming up before the game but I don't think he was out at half time and don't think he was warming up on the touchline during the 2nd half???

He was certainly on the park at half time with Craig and Sheridan