#28 - 10/02/10 - St Mirren 1-1 Saints - SPL

I think Sheerin did OK when he came on although he didn't offer much, he didn't really make any mistakes, he played a safe, composed game.

The only thing I have to criticise about him was THAT free kick. It was abysmal and just shows how much we miss Hardie.

If Sheerin wasnt on the field Danny or Fil would've had a dig but that was just a waste

That free kick had my blood boiling!!!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

I can't remember a decent free kick since MMM was injured.:oops::mad:

Fil rarely gets them on target and is largely ineffective with them.

I agree with what has been said before: a lot of practice is required at free kicks and corners.

Grainger forced Uniteds keeper into a decent save on Saturday. Appart from that I'm struggling.

I actually thought the corners were better last night although not brilliant. Fil certainly beat the first man.

I'll accept that as I wasn't there last night.

Grainger forced Uniteds keeper into a decent save on Saturday. Appart from that I'm struggling.

You're right there, and he supplied the cross for Deuchar's goal. However, I was talking about dead-ball situations.

I don't recall Graingers effort as being a free kick, although I do remember Fil allowing him to take ONE.:?

Put those two memories together, first half, from East Stand side. He swung it low round the wall and on target but the keeper got down well to it.

Only saw the highlights of the united game last night. The penalty is a complete joke and the ref has a very good & clear view.