#29 - 13/2/10 - Kilmarnock 3-2 Saints - SPL

Bluesaint84

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the game actually i've not missed a game this season. he always looks like he cant be bothered and he doesn't want to be here i'd rather see may or reynolds be given a chance instead of him

Yeah, I'm not sure whether I'd have started Dukes and Peaso or Savo and Peaso, but I'd definitely have May and Reynolds on the bench.

To be honest my starting line-up would have been so different to Del's that it's pointless to compare my bench with his.

Sky says: "...But the home side levelled in the final minute of the half when a Deuchar header and Duberry slice from a Killie free-kick inadvertently set up Maguire to lash home from close range." I expect a lot better of Duberry and feel he has to shoulder the blame but if I'm wrong then I will apologise and take my punishment like a man.

Dear Soulful,

I am completely and utterly wrong. Duberry was totally at fault. Deuchar was not in his way when he decided to play that ball. I apologise for doubting you. I am a d***.

Regards,

Gordon

If he thinks that would shut Ghostie up I think he is extremely deluded. :laugh:

Your are correct.. It would take a lot more that that screaming big jessie scoring against us to shut me up..Lets hope we finish in the same part of the league so we can play them again..I havenae even started to abuse the wankstain tosser yet..