You and St.Johnstone?

MUZZ

The're in my heart, pulsing all the time. They are MY team. Now and always. The personel will change but the name is constant. The buzz I get when we play well beats everything else and the pain I feel when we lose actually does hurt. The camaraderie with like minded people is also wonderful. Going to away games on the bus with people who range from 8 to 80, all with the same common goal.. The familiar faces, some whos names I know and some who I only know by there user name on here. Some I don't know at all other than a nod of the head, a wink and a smile.. I love my football and I love St.Johnstone...

I last had a season ticket around 13-14 years or so ago. I am a life long saints supporter. My first child, due in March, will be a Saints supporter.

As an ex season ticket holder the club have never once made any attempt to contact me and find out why I no longer have a season ticket. Very poor marketing.

Standing at the terrace section in front of the old main stand at muirton on a cold tuesday night,about 40 or 50 soles at a saints reserve game.I was 14 the rest were mainly old men.The banter the smell the commitment "play him on saturday" would be the shout.There on to the saturday and the mad dash to que up to be a programe sellar and on we went and on and on and on forever...............Bless them all. STJFC

A passion for where I'm from, how good it has been to me and the people that I have travelled to watch Saints with since I was a kid. Me and Mike walked into Rugby Park on Saturday and looked back on many previous visits, but precious few wins. Without the lows like defeats at Killie you can savour the highs of knocking Rangers out the cup at Ibrox. They are part of the package. Anyone who thinks this is about always winning should start flying to London to watch Chelsea.

Saints forever - through thick and thin.

Although 99% of us are probably from Perth, I'll bet that far fewer will still actually live there, and there may even be some with little or no direct connection with the town any more. Saints are my connection to Perth. I may have left what I thought was a one-horse town long ago, but looking back I do have some good memories of growing up there, particularly down at Muirton every second Saturday for home games nigh on 35 years ago.

As others have said, games like yesterday might be murder to watch from a fan's point of view, but wins on the big nights sure make up for it, and even in regular games the buzz of seeing OUR team play well is magical.

It's true - supporters of "big" teams used to a high level of relative success don't know what it is to be a REAL football fan.

I went to my first game in January 1966, V Aberdeen Reserves, 3-2 defeat and I have never stopped going even in the dark days, my sons have went since they were able to and now my grandsons are coming to watch THEIR team. Keep the faith comrades.

I yearn for the journey to the games and general banter with friends as much as the football itself, but I especially enjoy the guilt free feeling of being an absolute horrible **** to any oppo player who has the misfortune of coming near me.

I have no doubt that the friends I've made following Saints will be friends for life, as we all share such the same passion at the end of the day. I often wonder what it'd be like for the poor souls who don't have a team to follow.