school dentist!

ronaldosbaby

I'm fairly certain there was a dentist located in Perth High School. I seem to remember going there when I was at Northern District Primary.

This would be in the early/mid 60's. Not really sure when it closed.

I hope my memory is not playing tricks on me, it's just I've spent most of my life trying to forget it.:D

i once was giving a filling! (no puns please) at perth grammar in 1 st year.it held for years.evry time i have went to the french dentists (we would get checked sevral times in the year,before and after evry overseas tour)the dentists would always remarque the high craft-manship of it! one even told me scottish universty(i think its edimbourg) is highly reputated in the world!

Not quite sure why the thread on Seth Tago was shut down. Fantastic man. He was a health worker when my first lad was born.

Yes, ....I agree with you he was a wonderfully kind man and had a natural rapport and patience with children. Wherever he is, I wish him well.

Re dentists, are any of you still trying to get a NHS dentist and if so how long. What dental provision do you have?

Yes, ....I agree with you he was a wonderfully kind man and had a natural rapport and patience with children. Wherever he is, I wish him well.

Re dentists, are any of you still trying to get a NHS dentist and if so how long. What dental provision do you have?

Hadnt been to a dentist since 1991.....so went to the one in Blairgowrie and got in no problem.

do not have a dentist and nor am i trying to find 1.

everytime i went before they always 'found' something wrong with them and i'd leave in pain. i was always fine before i went aswell :mad:

There was a dentist at the High School all the time I was there (86-92) because I attended it regularly - my mum fell out with our old dentist (McNair in King St) and the school one was the easiest alternative.

The surgery was down the corridor towards the big games hall, opposite the common room, if I remember right. I have strange memories of the dentist because she drilled through a nerve with no anaesthetic, which put me off dentists for nearly 10 years!