Better than Aberdeen 5-0 Game?

soulfulsaint

I'm ok with that wee chap but a few of your lot have took hissy fits now that I can reply.

Todays shambles with your pitch has been a laugh though after all of you bleating and having a wee protest outside falkirks ground.

so you tar us all with the same brush then?

today just makes the 'falkirk fiasco' even more laughable, whats done is done though and *i see no point bleating on demanding saints be fined/punished/whatever*

*meant for everyone not just you

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everyone likes to feel they're in like-minded company.

I just think it's a shame you'd rather have a go at a fellow wee club like us rather than wish us all the best, particularly against the Old Firm.

I personally feel that we are closer to the OF than to the diddy teams. I still will not rule out us splitting them this season. Our last 2 results have not been great but the season has a long way to go yet.

Fellow wee club was a good try tho. I love your spirit.

I personally feel that we are closer to the OF than to the diddy teams. I still will not rule out us splitting them this season. Our last 2 results have not been great but the season has a long way to go yet.

I hope you do split the Old Firm. However you're no bigger than several other clubs in the country and are, in reality, a fellow wee club.

I disagree with that. Wednesday Night is living proof of that.

Hibs are currently the best of a bad bunch at the moment. If they finish 3rd (if they even do that this season) consistently over a period then perhaps I will change my stance. You could as easilly be bottom 6 next season and that is the harsh reality of where you are

Yes. I would imagine that a small mind would see it that way.

I'm not remotely small minded. I fear it's you that lives in a little bubble. You should get out and see the world a bit. Might open your mind (who knows, maybe your eyes too). Mike is spot on. Like we had our season as the best of the rest (finishing 3rd), you might have yours this year. Congratulations if you do but it hardly cements your place as some sort of force!

For me that Aberdeen "Five Past Theo" was a far far better result than against Hibs.

Aberdeen we a massive force then with soo many excellent players. Just mind watching it in the East Stand and a whole sea of red in the away end slowly disappear throughout that rout.

once again ,whats the time?