#26 - 03/02/10 - Saints 2-0 Rangers - SPL

bobby kemp

I'm on my way up from Glasgow already. It's freezing but the roadworks fine so far.

I can't wait! Feeling really good about today. Hope we have a go at them and we can never stop singing

Prediction: 2-1 Saints. They get a dodgy of penalty late on but not enough. Goals from Sir Liam Craig and Duberry

MON THE SAINTS!!!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on saints...Lets have NO REGRETS at twenty to three.. Give it a go and be the best you can. I genuinely belive that the **** can be beaten but for that to happen everyone must work their socks off, help each other and concentrate for the whole match.. Lets not make it easy for them.

And lets all get behind the lads today and be the twelth man..

Get stuck in Saints..:wink:

Latest report says that Moris is still out with 'a stomach problem'. I recon Del will play the same team with Sammy on for Deuchar. I know Sammy probably isn't fit yet but if we get an early goal like last time, Sammy will come off for a more defensive player like Irvine and he'll go onto the right wing with Midgie, Moon and Davidson in the middle.

Probably completely wrong, time will tell.

Like Slick, I think he will go with Savo who will carry out the job of tracking back & helping out. I don`t think thats Sammys game & he will not be fit enough for that either. although the same could apply to Savo but I think he will be just that bit fitter.

Its confirmed on BBC website and was on off-the-ball too.

3/4 of pitch ok but area in shade frozen.

Why nothing on website and no indication until so close to game. We are going to get hammered worse for this than Falkirk did.

All the Rangers fans struggling through to the game too will rip right into us.

Sky revenue and hospitality lost. Heating was switch on on Thursday but just not good enough as -6deg overnight.

Mid week reschedule just won't be the same and we could get fined or docked points.....