#26 - 03/02/10 - Saints 2-0 Rangers - SPL

bobby kemp

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant go fishing if the pond is frozen.

No shit sherlock. And you can't play football if the pitch is frozen. Our undersoil heating is clearly not good enough, the communication has been awful and the club deserve a fine. You'll not get anyone defending Saints for this so really not sure what you're trying to achieve.

Oh, and yes, Saints do own Hibs this season.

No shit sherlock. And you can't play football if the pitch is frozen. Our undersoil heating is clearly not good enough, the communication has been awful and the club deserve a fine. You'll not get anyone defending Saints for this so really not sure what you're trying to achieve.

Oh, and yes, Saints do own Hibs this season.

" No shit Sherlock"

Are you sure they didn't? If the club had done all they should have done to prevent this and it still happened then they shouldn't really be blamed.

Of course they should. I await the statement with interest but if the undersoil heating has failed then ultimately that's the club's responsibility. It must have been apparent before 12pm today!

Game off

Undersoil heating has been on full since Thursday

What was the temperature last night in Perth?

I think some of the comments about losing points etc are OTT.

-6 deg overnight

Agree points deduction may be OTT but thats what many were calling for from Falkirk.

No excuse for the lack of forewarning. Glad I live close to ground but we have to think of travelling fans and nightmare journey through M80 today just makes it worse. A fine and loss of revenue from sky is bad enough. All our protests to Falkirk and SFA on chages in policy look very foolish now. Saints have a lot to answer for now.

Should have had heating on earlier this week so there was more the groundsman could do. Better to have spent some cash on heating but avoided this disruption adn kept our momentum going. Ref should have been at ground much earlier too.

Poor admin and communication and definitely worse than Falkirk.

I was feeling great about everything after Wednesday night too.

Of course they should. I await the statement with interest but if the undersoil heating has failed then ultimately that's the club's responsibility. It must have been apparent before 12pm today!

and the officials will have been there at least an hour and a half before ko time so surely they should be thinking that it wouldnt be playable at 12.45

You really are a sad lonely c**t aren't you? Even when we all have the same opinion you persist in your tedium. As you can see, everyone on here is embarrassed by this outcome from the club. And well we might be.

Don't you just love it when a debate turns to petty insults.

But yes I agree with you, your club are a shambles, a joke in fact.

Along with Motherwell you should be told to get your pitch in order or GTF!

Gutted the game if off, especially after hammering Hibs in midweek and seeing a fantastic partnership up front. We were sensational against Hibs. A big blow. On a lighter note, maybe we could gain some needed revenue from the this and previous situations........St Johnstone undersoil heating sponsored by ICELAND?

Don't you just love it when a debate turns to petty insults.

But yes I agree with you, your club are a shambles, a joke in fact.

Along with Motherwell you should be told to get your pitch in order or GTF!

Wow, you're pretty thick aren't you? There's no debate! It's a joke - we all agree you moron.

We can start a debate on whether or not our club is a shambles if you like. This situation is as shambles but do you have any other evidence to suggest we're a shambles? And what exactly do you mean we should be told to get to f**k? To where exactly? Away from having to piss on Hibs? 8-5 for the season. If you actually supported Hibs I'm sure that would hurt.

Fuming at the club for this. If its true that the undersoil heating was on since thursday then the big question is why has there been no communication? - the same thing Falkirk failed at.

I only found out when I was in ladbrokes at 12.10pm. I believe it was called off at 11.45am. What an absolute disgrace.

Lost any momentum we could have gained from wednesday evening. Maybe there was nothing we could have done to get the game on but where is the info for the fans?

Poor show!

Stunned to learn this game is off, I only live half an hour away but even I had set off, as has been mentioned already, there was no indication this morning it was in any doubt - surely a local ref should've been called in first thing for an inspection and this should have been communicated via website.

Very frustrating as well because the players would surely still be on a high from the thrashing of Edinburgh's wee team the other night, the ones that think they're all that but really they've not done anything since 1902