#31 - 27/02/10 - Hibs 1-1 Saints - SPL

Its going to be an emotional day for some Hibs fans on Saturday as after a few months of rumors it has today been confirmed that Saturday is the last match of the old east stand before a new large single tier stand is build for next season.

The new stand will make Easter road a good venue for our next cup semi final

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bertrand
Its going to be an emotional day for some Hibs fans on Saturday as after a few months of rumors it has today been confirmed that Saturday is the last match of the old east stand before a new large single tier stand is build for next season.

The new stand will make Easter road a good venue for our next cup semi final

I'm sure they'll be crying into their "Resident of Leith" scarves after we pump them again.

I think given the last game Sherridan must start - Savo up alongside

I personally wouldnt change a side that won 5-1 (obviously the doc needs replaced).

Same side, If tactics require tweaking then fair enough but 442 and Savo in up front would do it for me, let the boys have another go at them.

4 defeats on the bounce, and one of them from us which was very heavy. Gotta reckon Hibs will be right up for this, big support for both teams, so should be a cracking game

Can't see us winning this to be honest, think Hibs will be out for revenge, but i also thought we were beat last week so what do I know

Smith

MacKay - Dubbery - Gartland - Grainger

Miller - Morris - Davidson - Craig

Sheridan - Deuchar

If all are fit, if not, ignore me

I'd agree that they will try for revenge. Grant Stott in the Scotsman's saying something similar - as well as mentioning Saints and Barcelona in the same breath!

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Grant-Stott-Noone-said-supporting.6092278.jp

I'd go with basically the same side as last Wednesday's

Smith

MacKay - Duberry - Gartland - Anderson

Millar - Moon - Davidson - Craig

Sheridan - Samuel

However, I also think that Yogi will try to counter that and Del will be aware of that, so he may change his team and tactics (which he can be good at, despite some people's misgivings).