End of an Era..

The Inspiration

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that's the problem pay peanuts get monkeys. I would think to get a serious candidate to run a business like Saints you would need to pay more than £35K?

A teacher on full scale gets paid more than this,

You seem to be trying harder in each and every post to be more and more insulting to Stuart Duff. We got the point ages ago and you're just making yourself look bitter now. Do you want someone to agree with you or something? Or are you just looking to provoke an angry reaction?

As said, we get the point.

Maybe that's the problem pay peanuts get monkeys. I would think to get a serious candidate to run a business like Saints you would need to pay more than £35K?

In your opinion, did he run the business of Saints?

How much do you think we should pay his two replacements?

Doesn't a teacher have more responsibility than a small football club MD?

For what it's worth, Duff was good for Saints, good for Geoff and vastly under-rewarded for his efforts.

It's worth thinking over this fact, we have cash in the bank that's not much greater than we got for Callum Davidson. Imagine that, like Griffin, he turned down the move and subsequently got injured.....

We are a club run with frugality from top down and Duff played a very large part, not only in the execution but in the idealogy. The lack of respect,from punters like you, cements my belief that the game is in real trouble; fans are no longer supporters.

I think you should actually be showing your respect to Geoff not his bean counter.

I do love your revisionism! The Wizard apparently agrees with you that he was a "waster"? You were right again, according to yourself!

I think they should be treated as a double act. The curious thing is that Geoff is far more outspoken and controversial yet it's Duff that takes the flack....

Ask Peanut, next time you see him.

As a business St Johnstone has been well run in recent years.For this Stuart Duff must take some of the credit.If he was paid £35000 I reckon we got a good deal.I dread to think what the equivalent employees at the likes of Livingston,Gretna and Dundee were paid .I wonder what happened at these clubs!?

Personally the only time I spoke to him he seemed a decent guy.