#35 - 20/03/10 - Celtic 3-0 Saints - SPL

Celtic sing the words to Aiden McGeady with the same tune as the one that was belted out by Saints Fans. No difference at all.

Its shocking double standards

Couldn't agree more.

Oh but you can't say the words go home to a Celtic fan or you're a sectarian bigot.

Same rule applies of you eat any form of potato based snack in front of them.

Their mock indignation sums up why I hate Celtic more than any other club in the world.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that the Ibrox experience was the better of the two by quite a considerable way.

Match Ticket Price and enjoyment of the day. and yes we did get pumped but at least we were treated a bit better. That shows how important that treatment is and how irrelevant the actual match can be when visiting these grounds

I was not satisfied with either. Could not see a thing because of those electric sponsor boards around the side of the pitch at Ibrix and Celtic have that handily placed pillar.

Worst two grounds for away fans that I have been to this season.

Aye, poor show right enough from the stewards/polis. One saintee asked a steward when walking by him how "we were being told to sit down but they weren't" pointing to the 'green brigade' the stewards reply was "we can't tell them to sit down because their the ultras" cringeworthy stuff. Parkhead has scum written all over it though

Well if they are the ultras they never go to old firm games. The seats to the right of the usual away support are only valid for season tickets outside of the visit of rangers.

Is the tune not the beach boys sloop John B anyway, how they can even say the tune is sectarian is beyond me, can't see me taking in another trip to either venue which is a shame really because they are the games you strive to go to and it always fills me with hope on the journey that we will turn them over, in a way the biggest losers in all of this is the saints players they are being devoid of our support because of some power raving arseholes.