#37 - 27/03/10 - Hamilton Accies 1-0 Saints - SPL

thecat

Never for a minute thought we would pick up anythin from todays game. We`ve been stuttering along lately and something like today was always going to happen sooner or later. Hopefully now some people will forget about this top six nonsense

Thought that Hearts getting gubbed would give us a boost to go out & take the game by the scruff of the neck. Something is going seriously wrong.

Thought that Hearts getting gubbed would give us a boost to go out & take the game by the scruff of the neck. Something is going seriously wrong.
No not really. If we all take off the blue tinted spectacles for a minute and be honest with ourselves we`ve been poor lately and got away with it, hibs game being the odd one out

radio says it's 2 up front

Well it was 1. Deuchar. Then an uninterested Samuel after ht. Sheridan was on too late. We can't battle phyisically with these teams, if were going to play like we have been for the past 3 games until the end of the season then were going to finish 10th at best.

If anyone listened to that arse on radio scotland then you have no clear reflection on how that game went.

Hamilton again are the worst football team I have seen this season.

Dooobs got booked for a perfect tackle and the ref continued his horrific form through out the game. The saints players quite rightly lost the plot.

But the real issue was that we were very very poor. The ref though had a stinker. Hamilton are a filthy team, not physical just dirty.

Well I Said it on the first page and thats what happened, we played long ball football and our tactics got found wanting

shocking simple shocking, and Mcinness must come out and take full responsibilty for that, not good enough for divison one let alone the SPL

451 v Hamilton, is he kidding?? terrible, has he never seen Hamilton accies before does he not know the way they would play, it was beggars belief!!!

Then to play TWO injured midfielders is unforgivable especially when we have options in that departments, McIness let Murray hang out to dry today, he clearly is nowhere near fitness and its a joke hes even in the squad let along a starting jersey, and jody isnt fit either so to play 5 across the midfield and go like for like with two half fit players is poor managing

Why not put Millar into the middle, or put the new guy from leeds, or play four with swankie? all logical all ignored

And one guy took exception to me views and disgreed with me outsdide NDP and could only suggest the leeds guy wasnt playing because he was too small or to call me swear words, what a lovely gent and a great debaiter

Poorest we've been this season and the game bypassed the midfield - none of them were much above 5/10 for me. Felt sorry for Connolly it was a debut from hell he looked inexperinced, out of his depth and very confused. Before we get too cruel he was in the side because of Gary Irvine's poor form.

We looked better when Anderson went into centre back and McKay reverted to right back. But I was happy with the defensive set up at the start so will not be smart now. Unclear what Cillian Sheridan brings to the side apart from another 'option'.

Only positive things is that we are even further ahead of Falkirk, Killie and St Mirren on goal difference.

Edited by soulfulsaint

Poorest we've been this season and the game bypassed the midfield - none of them were much above 5/10 for me. Felt sorry for Connolly it was a debut from hell he looked inexperinced, out of his depth and very confused. Before we get too cruel he was in the sdie becuase of Gary Irvine's poor form. We looked better when Anderson went into centre back and McKay reverted to right back. But I was happy with the defensive set up at the start so will not be smart now. Unclear what Cillian Sheridan brings to the side apart from another 'option'.

Only positive things is that we are even further ahead of Falkirk, Killie and St Mirren on goal difference.

What was the crack with the red card shouts. Were we lucky?

Thought Murray played well today and was looking ok.

We actually played 4-1-4-1 and not 4-5-1 there is a big difference. playing with phil and liam free to push on and help the striker is far from defensive.

NOt a great game and far from one of our better performances.

Stand by for the usual saturday night posts slagging players and managers.

The ref and the hamilton players got everyone fired up and hamilton were just time wasting a few silly fouls at the end.

I see Liam got booked for kicking the ball away after the final whistle as well!

It was a Bill Reid team physical, well organised, and prone to time-wasting, fakery etc.

Poor performance from the team today. The midfield and the strikers failed to string together three passes together all day.

Hamilton fc are a joke of a football club. The ball boys just sat and watched as the ball flew into the construction site- surely they should be forced to have a multi-ball system. Dougie Imrie once again showed what a giant pr*ck he is and don't even get me started on the ref!!