#38 - 30/03/10 - Saints 4-1 Rangers - SPL

Bear

He's not the normal psychotic, deranged, control freak, psychopath Rangers fan who you love to wind up cos it's so easy, he's impossible to wind up, he's dead cool and I didn't hear him sing "God Save The Queen".

I suppose you are right. If all rangers fans were like him the world would be a cooler place!:cool:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new old firm connection has been speaking to the press this week - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/st-johnstone/2010/03/29/st-johnstone-loan-star-mark-connolly-pleads-for-chance-to-down-rangers-86908-22146014/

"CELTIC-DAFT Mark Connolly ...."

Felt a bit sorry for the guy on saturday, he looked like he had never played a game of football before.

sorry for the guy on saturday, he looked like he had never played a game of football before.

Let's hope he never does again; certainly not for us. We should be getting behind Gary Irvine, he's our player, he's an excellent right back who's struggliing for form. When a person is suffering they should be cured, not killed. Del's treatment of Gary is appalling. He wasn't allowed to go on loan and yet all he does is warm the bench.

I can't believe I'm such a lone voice on this matter; mind you I was a lone voice on 4-4-2 and Kevin Moon and Del costing us top six and you're all now starting to see how clever I am. Matter of time before you're all praising Stevie May's first SPL goal. Come on Del, get a grip.

As for tomorrow, I suspect that Sheridan will again be isolated up top on his own so perhaps Kevin could play "All by myself"?

Anyway the correct team is:

Main

Irvine-Mackay-Gartland-Anderson

Swankie-Millar-Craig-Grainger

Filipe-Deuchar

Smith, Duberry, Connolly, Morris, Davidson, Reynolds, May

Anyway the correct team is:

Main

Irvine-Mackay-Gartland-Anderson

Swankie-Millar-Craig-Grainger

Filipe-Deuchar

Smith, Duberry, Connolly, Morris, Davidson, Reynolds, May

Its a big risk playing two players who have been great for us out wide this season inside the midfield together for the first time. I disagree with that, and i think Sammy will play

see my team for the correct team

The new old firm connection has been speaking to the press this week - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/st-johnstone/2010/03/29/st-johnstone-loan-star-mark-connolly-pleads-for-chance-to-down-rangers-86908-22146014/

Felt a bit sorry for the guy on saturday, he looked like he had never played a game of football before.

After that interview, I agree with 101 in keeping him off the pitch.

I know these papers fabricate stories, but some of the quotes are ridiculous! "I won't need a few touches to settle - it will be a few touches of players!" What a t***!

Its a big risk playing two players who have been great for us out wide this season inside the midfield together for the first time. I disagree with that, and i think Sammy will play

see my team for the correct team

They are not great just now, though. Midgie has been well off the pace for a while now and Liam is struggling with the constant changes demanded by Del. Sammy doesn't look nearly fit and I'd keep him for Monday when he might be a good impact sub.

After that interview, I agree with 101 in keeping him off the pitch.

I know these papers fabricate stories, but some of the quotes are ridiculous! "I won't need a few touches to settle - it will be a few touches of players!" What a t***!

Is this the first ever post containing the word "101" and the phrase "What a t***" where the person being referred to as a t*** isn't 101????

What a horrible interview.

I would like to see a midfield of:

Morais Morris Craig Swankie

As that font of wisdom 101 says Millar has been pish for weeks, which is a shame as I thought he was started to develop some consistency.

wouldnt play irvine he`s hasn`t reached standards this season in games he has played apart from aberdeen

filipe shouldnt start up front again doesnt suite him would rather see sheridan and sammy or sheridan and deuchar

millar has been posted missing in the last 2 games maybe more needs a rest in my eyes would bring in swankie deserves a go instead of 1 game every so often

smith

mckay ando doooobs grainger

swankie davidson morris craig

sammy sheridan

what a ****in knob

I think Mark Connolly has shown his youth and utter stupidity. I hope he never wears the Saints top again and is shipped straight back to Bolton. We are St Johnstone, not Celtic. I don't want any of this rubbish at my club.

Get Gary Irvine back into the team and show some faith in him. He hasn't lost his ability over night. I understand why McInnes has dropped him, his form has been fairly poor but nows the time to give him a run until the end of the season and let him get some form and earn himself a contract.

just make sure the park is playable this time,

even if it means getting your tractors and horses out.:laugh:

No need for that madman, we had the pitch blessed and the archbishop has prayed for Saints, so the weather will be fine. :)

I assume you lot will be coming armed with the usual vile baggage that you usually come with.

For the decent sensible rangers fans i hope they see a good game with plenty of excitement and goals. For you and others like you, I hope you get humped!!!

And by the way when do you join the premier league or sorry tehy don't actually want you either do they.