#38 - 30/03/10 - Saints 4-1 Rangers - SPL

Bear

Agent 101 Saint said:

Nothing of the sort. Del fecked up on Tuesday but this forum was infested with the usual idiots praising what many wrongly thought was a diamond midfield. I will take various posts to peices over the weekend because I am still furious about his idiocy. No excuse for such tactics and the fact that even his deluded sycophants haven't started calling for it against the Arabs tells it's own story. For all their words, they know that Del got lucky on Tuesday. More to follow.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A Mr S Wonder phoned me on my cell-phone to point out that he'd seen we were playing a diamond midfield so it must be true.

<!-- / message -->

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bertrand
Even watching Sheridan's goal on the highlights, it seems so unnatural. It was a fantastic goal but no doubt there was a large degree of luck too. Seems one of those shots that you'd connect with 1 time in 50

The guy will probably never catch the ball better again - let him have his moment, at the end of the day he meant to hit it - therefore he meant to score and it was an awesome strike!

Juum Spence mentions it to Del in his interview,so who can argue wi' Jumm?

Diamonds are forever.

I hear Shirley Bassey is playing in behind the front two on Monday night...:cool:

A specially commissioned Saints top is being made for her as we speak and I have it on good authority that the SPL have sanctioned the use of two extra 'players' (body guards) on the pitch for Saints due to the fact that Shirley's top will be encrusted with some of the worlds most expensive diamonds on loan fae Finnies the Jewellers of Aberdeen.:D

Don't worry though folks, these body guards are employed by G4S (Guards 4 Shirley) so as long as Shirley's not in the East Stand she won't be forced to sit down during the match.:roll:

What are we like with our crazy sectarian chants. No wonder he got annoyed.

Small recompense for all the crap we've had to listen to from the OF for decades. Nae sympathy.

What baffles me is that the polis had the guts to apprehend an OF fan at McDiarmid. :?

I was waiting for the punchline of a Perth address!

While on the subject of chants I don't understand the labelling of '***' as sectarian, as it has nothing to do with religion and is merely specific to the supporters of a specific club. You might as well get 'pig' labelled the same on account of the Sheffield derby.

Guest Bertrand
I was waiting for the punchline of a Perth address!

While on the subject of chants I don't understand the labelling of '***' as sectarian, as it has nothing to do with religion and is merely specific to the supporters of a specific club. You might as well get 'pig' labelled the same on account of the Sheffield derby.

The phrase *** originates from the protestant german roots in bavaria of some blah blah german stuff

consult Wikipedia, but it is actually sectarian apparently.

They must have thought shagger was going to save Liam's header.

I wonder if this will effect that personal bet he talked about in the papers. He wil still need one more to reach 10.

He wouldn't have needed to save it, im pretty sure it was going out for a throw in :razz:

They must have thought shagger was going to save Liam's header.

I wonder if this will effect that personal bet he talked about in the papers. He wil still need one more to reach 10.

Bollocks to that, I've a tenner on with The Inspiration! It was definately Liam's goal!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone care to expand on the rumours that there was a half time rammy in the Gers dressing room over bonus payments?

I also heard there was a half time rammy in the hibs dressing room when we humped them 5-1.Something to do with the pitch at Easter rd.

And at Aberdeen a few weeks ago the Dons at half time were fighting among themselves over the price of Jamie Langfields hairdressing bills.