#38 - 30/03/10 - Saints 4-1 Rangers - SPL

Bear

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well champions league with radio scotland on in the background

Surely you mean Radio Scotland with Champions League on in the background? ;-)

Somehow can't see it going ahead given the amount of water forecast to come down throughout the day - be it snow or rain, our puitch will struggle to cope at the moment. Hope I'm wrong as I really fancy a wee upset tonight

Hope the weather in Perth ain't as bad as it is here every piece of grass is water logged or flooded or under 3 inch of snow and its not getting any better.After the last farce surrounding this game last time hopefully we will get an EARLIER decision this time round.Any word on pitch inspection.

just been on the phone to mcd and they say the game is on with no inspection planned as yet

I doesnt sound like there is a danger of the game being off because of the pitch. However, with reports of the A9 being in a sorry state there should be a concern about the number of fans travelling from south of perth.

Just watched the forecast on BBC Scotland and the advice was not to be out and about later today if need be,do folk at Saints listen to advise of this nature its all well and good saying the pitch is fine what about us poor sods trying to get there.Decision time is getting close Saints!!!!
If its the roads the cause that are causing the issue it will be the police who will call off the game as there is a public safety issue. Saints only have a say in the pitch and surrounding area (like car park) Edited by Mike180279