Player of the year

Capital Saint

All sounds pretty good. Depending on the venue on the 30th i'm sure Nold and I could possibly make a pit stop en route (Time pending). If it is around the Piccardy roundabout area then even better as the party we're going to is on Leith walk.

My votes are in.

Edited by SaintDougie

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be fine for 30th. In the same boat as Tommy with getting the train up from Manchester that afternoon, but think it gets us back in plenty of time. Couldn't have made the 1st as it's Nikki's 30th and her mum's 60th, so going out for dinner that night.

I only have 1 request with regards to the venue - please don't have it at Cargo! It's a feckin awful pint you get there and the bar stinks of stale drink!

162-t9422.jpg

This is an image of the trophies that we are getting. The main part will have the St Johnstone badge. And obviously say player of the year from the Edinburgh St Johnstone supporters club.

Also comes in a presentation box.

Something different from the usual stuff in my opinion.

That's a braw looking trophy. I'll try and get myself out to vote in person, if not, you already have it in my e mail.

Well done, and thanks again for organising this.

162-t9422.jpg

This is an image of the trophies that we are getting. The main part will have the St Johnstone badge. And obviously say player of the year from the Edinburgh St Johnstone supporters club.

Also comes in a presentation box.

Something different from the usual stuff in my opinion.

Well done GWR.trophy looks class!

Look forward to a few pints next Friday.

Anyone who cant make it on Friday but wants to vote, can they make sure they email or PM by Friday afternoon so I have all the votes before getting the rest on Friday night. Winners will be announced on Friday night and posted on WAP when i'm sober enough to use the PC. (no comments on that not stopping me before :wink:)