#44 - 05/05/10 - Falkirk 0-0 Saints - SPL

Last away adventure of what has been a very enjoyable season on the road..I have excelled myself this term with only the one away game missed and with a couple of exceptions it has been great fun. Also looking forward already to next seasons road trips and a chance to visit the Caledonian Stadium ( as for some reason, I have never actually been there:shock:)..With the Dunkeld Road bus now leaving fron the Tulloch Institute though I am likely to use the train or car far more next year.. I am waffling though..

To Falkirk.. Another must win game if we are to remain ahead of the Accies who are on an amazing run and hopefully Del will impress this on the the boys at training..Team wise I hope he goes with Doc and either Savo or Jacko to start with and has Sammy on the bench.. I would leave Sheridan out now as it will be of no benefit to us to have him playing if his attitude is similar to what it was at Saturdays game..In the back four I would have Ando or Garters in instead of Rusty and I would go with the same midfield as the Killie game.. Can't see us having that many through on Wednesday night but I urge each and every one of you to get your arses through and give the boys your full backing. It aint as if it is that far away.. Start of the month so in most cases cash should not be a major problem..You know it makes sense. Lets get right behind them one more time..

3-1 Saints..

Come on you Saints , come on you Saintees.:D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to go with...

Smith

Dave Doobs Ando Grainger

Millar Morris Muzz Craig

Jacko Deuchar

Sammy and savo on the bench as i agree with ghostie, that sheridan wasn't at all interested and was closing down their keeper at walking pace after only been on the pitch for 5 mins. Also hope for Swankie/Sheerin on the bench:) Would like to see Falkingham on at some point..

We better keep a clean sheet as well:shock:

2-0 Saints:D

whos all going to falkirk then? are the roadworks still there? dont know if i can be bothered, would have to finish work early, just feels like 'meh' in the build up to the last remaining games.

wish it was next season already :)

whos all going to falkirk then? are the roadworks still there? dont know if i can be bothered, would have to finish work early, just feels like 'meh' in the build up to the last remaining games.

Let's enjoy the calm of not worrying about relegation at this stage of the season! Who knows next season we might be scrambling about at the bottom?

Well done Saints for having an anti-climax of a season end!!

Let's enjoy the calm of not worrying about relegation at this stage of the season! Who knows next season we might be scrambling about at the bottom?

Well done Saints for having an anti-climax of a season end!!

i know what you mean but the games just have a meaningless feel to them.

Nope was down there yesterday no roadworks at all :D