#44 - 05/05/10 - Falkirk 0-0 Saints - SPL

I don't think he plays 'The Celtic Way'* and can't see him ever getting into the Sellick first team if he goes back. I think he could do a job for us and we could be good for him but it depends on whether he has ideas above his station. Sometimes it works to take a step back in order to move forward.

*copyright - the medja, sellick fans, etc...

...except he has played for Cavan at GAA and like Neil Lennon and Martin O'Neil was a star of the Irish game so is "celtic minded" and other ludicrous cliches.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably the 7pm from queen street man

u goin for pints before?

we'll probably be in counting house or georgics (the bar on opposite side of millenium than europa)...

Cutting it a bit fine, no? Why not get yourself a train direct from Queen Street to Grahamston and hop across for a few swallies in Behind the Wall. Think it's closer to the ground than Falkirk High, too.

u goin for pints before?

we'll probably be in counting house or georgics (the bar on opposite side of millenium than europa)...

Counting House sounds good, though we could get an earlier train. 'Simao 29' League Cup Final 98/99 strip will be out tonight. I think the last time I was at a Falkirk away game was when Mixu Put-a-line-on scored a spectacular hat-trick at Ochilview. Paul Bernard stubbed his toe on numerous occasions.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Sportsters either but it's the first place we saw the last two times I've been up. Where are the three bars you mentioned?

Behind the Wall is directly opposite Grahamston Station, while Rialto is to the left of BTW and round the corner (round the corner from Sportsters, too). Full Stop is along from Sportsters - towards the ASDA and down a side lane. Flakirk's packed with pubs, though. You could walk into any of them and they'd be better than Sportsters.

Cutting it a bit fine, no? Why not get yourself a train direct from Queen Street to Grahamston and hop across for a few swallies in Behind the Wall. Think it's closer to the ground than Falkirk High, too.

aye according to google maps grahamston is a bit closer but u cant get a direct train there i dont think

either 6.45 or 7.00 from queen street to falkirk high gets in 7.00 or 7.20 then quick pint and walk or taxi to the ground

dont really know the falkirk area that well, i know stenny n larbert bit better

you coming for a night out jags? ;)

aye according to google maps grahamston is a bit closer but u cant get a direct train there i dont think

either 6.45 or 7.00 from queen street to falkirk high gets in 7.00 or 7.20 then quick pint and walk or taxi to the ground

dont really know the falkirk area that well, i know stenny n larbert bit better

you coming for a night out jags? ;)

6.23 from Queen Street will get you into Grahamston - direct - by 7.10 at the latest, with BTW directly opposite. Jump on that, bring a carry out and I might let you give me a can. :wink:

Behind the Wall is directly opposite Grahamston Station, while Rialto is to the left of BTW and round the corner (round the corner from Sportsters, too). Full Stop is along from Sportsters - towards the ASDA and down a side lane. Flakirk's packed with pubs, though. You could walk into any of them and they'd be better than Sportsters.

I'll keep that in mind. Ta.

Counting House sounds good, though we could get an earlier train. 'Simao 29' League Cup Final 98/99 strip will be out tonight. I think the last time I was at a Falkirk away game was when Mixu Put-a-line-on scored a spectacular hat-trick at Ochilview. Paul Bernard stubbed his toe on numerous occasions.

We could get an earlier train if you dont take an hour to drink each pint...

Think im going for the 02/03 Hartley 9 shirt personally ;) (did i ever tell you billy stark made him a player?)

Last time I was at Falkirk away was cup game after Hibs semi-final, Big Kev James scored two EXACTLY the same goals from corners then peaso scored a peach 2nd half

"Yer Navy, Yer White, Yer No Very Good" :D

6.23 from Queen Street will get you into Grahamston - direct - by 7.10 at the latest, with BTW directly opposite. Jump on that, bring a carry out and I might let you give me a can. :wink:

So it does cheers man :D

Think this is the new plan... see ya there (lager or cider? :P)

u goin for pints before?

We're gonna get the 6.15 i think and have a couple in falkirk as well, if your boys fancy that?

edit: just saw JYBs advice, sounds better!

edit again: JYB where you been man?!