#44 - 05/05/10 - Falkirk 0-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could get an earlier train if you dont take an hour to drink each pint...

Think im going for the 02/03 Hartley 9 shirt personally ;) (did i ever tell you billy stark made him a player?)

Last time I was at Falkirk away was cup game after Hibs semi-final, Big Kev James scored two EXACTLY the same goals from corners then peaso scored a peach 2nd half

"Yer Navy, Yer White, Yer No Very Good" :D

Aye, we'll be on the train while you're still sipping on yer gin and tonic, mate.

Kevin James was a great captain.

Duberry and 3-2 Saints. Falkirk to have 17 penalty claims turned down. Elvis to be sent to the stands. Susan Boyle to arrive via helicopter at the final whistle. The End.

Could this be Irvine and Swankie's last game for Saints? Kids and Peanut to play at home, fringe players tonight?

we would get hammered if we put out a weakened side, Strongest side available tonight please so a seast in the stand for messrs Swanie and the players rest of the fringe.

we would get hammered if we put out a weakened side, Strongest side available tonight please so a seast in the stand for messrs Swanie and the players rest of the fringe.

Why can't you type the properly?

Swankie and Irvine is hardly a weakened side :shock: Fair enough if he suggested playing 5 under 19's but first team players... naw!

Swankie and Irvine is hardly a weakened side :shock: Fair enough if he suggested playing 5 under 19's but first team players... naw!

How many games have they played between them this season. Last thing we need is Pressley bumping his gums about a perceived injustice. Play your strongest team and assist in ensuring the arrogant bassa's side go down.

How many games have they played between them this season. Last thing we need is Pressley bumping his gums about a perceived injustice. Play your strongest team and assist in ensuring the arrogant bassa's side go down.

Irvine has played in a few games this season and nobody should really question his inclusion in the squad. Swankie is a bench warmer, doesn't mean he weakens the team.

p.s I would like Falkirk to stay up :wink:

Not many but Irvine is top class.. you not remember him from last January? I know Simon Donnelly does! :wink:

Irvine has been majorly off form (in my opinion) and Swankie is on his way out of the club, so for me, neither would play tonight. We have a duty to play our strongest possible team tonight out of fairness to Falkirk and Kilmarnock and due to the fact that we will want to finish seventh in the league. For me, that certainly does not include Swankie and, at this point, would not include Irvine because I feel his form has been pretty poor in recent matches.

I would start:

Smith

Mackay, Duberry, Gartland, Grainger.

Millar, Davidson, Morris, Craig.

Deuchar, Samuel

'Gay face' is living off past glories. That would have been a goal if Donnelly got any purchase on it. Tickled the ball.

You can't take anything away from him, it was a cracking header that gave us a huge momentum boost going into the second half of the season.

Anyway enough bickering about squad players, starting XIs and benchwarmers.. theres a game to go to.

Come on ye saints!

Cause I can't!!! :)

He suggested playing fringe players tonight. Would that be fair on killie.

There is that better