#01 - 14/08/10 - Hearts 1-1 Saints - SPL

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does make a difference. Moon is an excellent player who's been slightly unlucky with injuries. It saddens me that people feel the need to have a pop at 101 by downing our players just because 101 is a fan of them.

Would imagine it will be around 800-1000 we'll get for the game. Will be the last section of the Roseburn Stand

last time we filled the the first section and half filled the second section.Talking to a Perth jambo not long after the game,he said outside your usual suspects it was one of the better/noisier away supports

Be a good deal if it is not raining, that was funny last time watching the guys in the cheap seats get soaked.

It actually made for a better atmosphere in my opinion.

It was a case of F**k it, we're soaked to the skin. Let’s go daft.

Same sort of mentality you get at festivals when it's pishing it down.

Aye eventually, though the atmosphere was brilliant that day. Especially in the last 5 mins:D

The atmosphere was brilliant because Kevin Moon transformed an SPL game for the first time in his career. If he had plai9ng for the Old Scum, Chick the Prick would be raving about him and he'd have been capped by now.

I remember seeing Tannoyman dancing a merry jog down the stairs and thinking that I had experienced one of our best away days in my life time. I still think that. I can't be doing with comfortable wins over poor teams i.e. Hibs and Rangers, that win was special; Hearts were playing well, we were close in the league, we were in their den and played poorly in the first half. We rallied hard, out-battled them and then out-played them. For all his faults, Fil's cross was the stuff of wet dreams for any striker or even any fan...

Be a good deal if it is not raining, that was funny last time watching the guys in the cheap seats get soaked.

Even better since we moved up the back with you "posh boys" and stayed dry while having paid less to afford the couple of extra beers (or dance, depending on who you are........ :wink:) with the savings :laugh: