• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all available:

Enckelman

Mackay, Duberry, Anderson, Grainger.

Millar, Davidson, Morris, Craig.

Haber, Dobie.

Subs: Smith, Gartland, Samuel, Parkin, Taylor, Caddis, Jackson.

I'm assuming that squad fulfils the U-21 criteria, but I'm not certain about that!

How many do you need? Is it 3 outfield under-21's?

think its vital we get off to a good start and win our opening two games espically as we have to go to Ibrox 3rd game of the season i think Del will pick this

Enckelman

Mackay, Duberry, Anderson, Grainger.

Taylor, Davidson, Morris, Craig.

Haber, Parkin.

Subs: Smith, Gartland, Samuel, Dobie, Millar, Caddis, Jackson.

but i would go like this

Enckelman

Mackay, Duberry, Gartland, Grainger.

Millar, Davidson, Morris, Craig.

Haber, Samuel.

Subs: Smith, Anderson, Dobie, Parkin, Taylor, Caddis, Jackson.

dont see why he continues to go with Anderson in the big games he can do well against teams like Hamilton & St Mirren but not the answer when we play someone like Hearts

Can't see gartland getting in when they didn't bring him on on Satuirday. Ando is ahead of him in the pecking order.

Interesting that Del is trying something new with his build up to the new season, aparently they are not using Stirling University but instead the new LK Galaxy football centre at Little kerse the former falkirk training ground at Grangemouth. Excellent surface good facilities.

Can't see gartland getting in when they didn't bring him on on Satuirday. Ando is ahead of him in the pecking order.

Interesting that Del is trying something new with his build up to the new season, aparently they are not using Stirling University but instead the new LK Galaxy football centre at Little kerse the former falkirk training ground at Grangemouth. Excellent surface good facilities.

Gartland wasnt fit. Del stated on record he wouldnt get on (saturday)

Gartland came through double training session this week and is ready to go if called upon.

If Mackay doesnt make it , would expect both of them to play. Ando probably at RB