new goalie

broonsaint

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue after that cant say anymore

Pathetic attempt to act like your one of many "super fans" on this forum. If your not going to enlighten the rest of the forum is there really any point in starting the thread? Your trying to provoke a response and act like your better than the rest of us. Pathetic

Pathetic attempt to act like your one of many "super fans" on this forum. If your not going to enlighten the rest of the forum is there really any point in starting the thread? Your trying to provoke a response and act like your better than the rest of us. Pathetic

Amen to that pal. the only sources folk on here have is brown and red.

I Googled The Name ANd Says He Is A Defender *** I Shall Find Out tomoro Morning If I Havent Found him Before :)

I was joking, he was the first tall skin headed, football related person that came to my mind....to be fair there will be a few that match the description.

Enckelman's wiki page seems to match the description you give, and goes along with ex-premiership keeper. Not seen him play in years, but he has been around squads of better calibre than our own his whole career. Even gaining 12 caps for Finland, on paper it would be a good signing. However, Johannsson would have looked a good signing on paper also.

Edit: well done to Johnstoun for getting the picture up, I was trying for a while. My lack of computer skills has really shown up here.

Edited by Chansey