Please help a fan in Canada

VanFan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Saints

I'm a new St. Johnstone fan and need some help if you can.

Your new guy, Haber, is from my hometown (Vancouver) and I've followed him for years and watched him develop into a fine player. I'd like to listen to or watch the match online but have been unable to find any live commentary streaming on the web. Is that because these are friendlies? Will the regular season be accessible to watch or listen to? Is there a radio station that at least does audio?

I hope Haber does well for you! Good luck with the season. :D

VanFan i am also new to the forum saw your post, i am in Vancouver in september where will be the saints bar be?

VanFan i am also new to the forum saw your post, i am in Vancouver in september where will be the saints bar be?

I'm sure we can figure something out. Not that I've managed to find a live feed but I'm sure we can find some brew for you when you come!

Go Saints!

take him a kerry oot and he will tell ye.

Last time i took a kerry oot to Toronto consisted "o" murrays pies,Stanley Butchers Steak pies,lindsays sqaure and link sausages,Cragie Chipys white puddings, A 1/2 hunderweight of,sweeties, B*****ds connfiscated the lot and all i got in with was a bottle of Dewars Whiskey, I am sure they wait on the Scotland flight arriving and ken a body has scottish meat and sweets we them,

Last time i took a kerry oot to Toronto consisted "o" murrays pies,Stanley Butchers Steak pies,lindsays sqaure and link sausages,Cragie Chipys white puddings, A 1/2 hunderweight of,sweeties, B*****ds connfiscated the lot and all i got in with was a bottle of Dewars Whiskey, I am sure they wait on the Scotland flight arriving and ken a body has scottish meat and sweets we them,
Never knew the sweeties were a problem as I have brought back a ton over the years, but the meat products different story have heard of the odd pie getting in but I think they used the druggies method swallowed it before leaving Scotland

Never knew the sweeties were a problem as I have brought back a ton over the years, but the meat products different story have heard of the odd pie getting in but I think they used the druggies method swallowed it before leaving Scotland

I think we were pushing our luck with the amount of stuff we were trying to take over that time hence the punishment

The Red Lion in West Vancouver has a few Saintee supporters. I once spent an evening there with Jack Charlton who revealed a soft spot for Saints and told me his son once applied for the Saints manager's job.

The Firefighters Club in Burnaby shows all the Scotland games.

When are you in Vancouver?

The Red Lion in West Vancouver has a few Saintee supporters. I once spent an evening there with Jack Charlton who revealed a soft spot for Saints and told me his son once applied for the Saints manager's job.

The Firefighters Club in Burnaby shows all the Scotland games.

When are you in Vancouver?

If these places have websites then you should email the club, see if they can set up a page with links, photos of fans watching games etc. Just a thought