Jean Rattray Deed

Watty

Corned Beef..Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease change your avatar!

Wasn't there an occasion when someone paid Jeanie £10 to give the groom a b-j on his stag night?

And she did :shock:

My boss was there apparently, he told me this story the other day, they tied mr stag to a lamp-post then found jean and offered her he money :lol:, they never let it happen though, they butted in at last minute

My boss was there apparently, he told me this story the other day, they tied mr stag to a lamp-post then found jean and offered her he money :lol:, they never let it happen though, they butted in at last minute

When you say butted in .... :shock: was this a gay wedding and stag night? No wonder Jeannie wasn't wanted.

Walking down the High Street today i was clocking every eccentric, vagrant, and abnormal person going, i'm afraid to report there were many, seem even more now cos this thread has provoked me to be on the look out for them.

I then headed round to the Post Office where i was met by the sight of Jeannie's shrine, a fair crowd comprising of various jakeys, single mums, and general lay abouts was admiring the floral displey and reading heart touching messages. I was well impressed when one jakey rolled up with a hefty bunch of flowers, and said a few words along the lines of 'Oh Jean, poor old Jean', dam near brought a tear to the eye, i tell thee.

Any word on the funeral arrangments??

Yeah me, JJacko8, and a lassie always count how many "abnormal" people we can spot whilst drving down south street on the way home from school, usually ends up with every one in two persons is abnormal.

Nice article in the PA today, didnt shed too much light on her life apart from the fact it says she was brought up in friarton and hunter crescent. Which smashes the rumours she was posh!

Funeral at the Salvos on South Street at 10am on monday, should be interesting to see how many people turn up...

• 2 weeks later...

There's a new worthy in Perth I'd never seen until this week - look out for this one, because he's a belter. I've got him down as worth 10 points. He's an old bloke with a beard, hes' quite short, and his clothes are quite scruffy - nothing unusual about that you might think, but a-top his head is always a different comedy hat.

I saw him in town on Monday with a baseball hat with an arm holding a Mallet's-Mallet-style hammer coming out of the top. Then I saw him today in a giant green and yellow stripey thing. I've got my fingers crossed that if I go into town tomorrow I'll see him in one of those caps with the helicopter propellers on the top. This guy's genius.

Aye, now he's a real character. A pleasure to serve in the shop, never drunk, never rude, always pleasant and somewhat engaging. The guy has a terrific collection of these crazy hats. Look out for the grey one with a tail, its a belter. He was telling me a few months ago that he added a Loch Ness Monster hat to his collection, but he wasn't too chuffed that he bought it in England. Obviously, he feels that there's great demand for Loch Ness Monster bunnets in Scotland!?

• 4 weeks later...

Right, i have no idea if this is one guy you'se are on about, but here goes....

The South Street jakey has moved from his pitch on his stool selling the Evening Tully to chasing people round shops. It's hit a new level this week.

Whilst walking into shopping centre on Monday i noticed this buffoon coming towards me, i headed into Monsoon. So casually shopping as you do, i freaked the hell out whilst picking up a top to hear somebody come up behind me shouting "Go Forward, Go Forward" at me, i just looked and burst out laughing at my pal. We then headed to Debenhams and bumped into this crater again. He followed one woman round the whole floor of the store before starting running about like a teenybopper who had had too many e-colourings and getting all giddy with himself.

I seen him doing the same on Tuesday when i was in Next, and he's off his nut. He has one phrase and says it repetitively to everyone in sight! He's a freak!

I also encountered a beggar in the town at around 9pm beside the city hall. Not very often you see one but it's becoming more apparent :cry:

What is Perth coming to??? :cry:

Right, i have no idea if this is one guy you'se are on about, but here goes....

The South Street jakey has moved from his pitch on his stool selling the Evening Tully to chasing people round shops. It's hit a new level this week.

Whilst walking into shopping centre on Monday i noticed this buffoon coming towards me, i headed into Monsoon. So casually shopping as you do, i freaked the hell out whilst picking up a top to hear somebody come up behind me shouting "Go Forward, Go Forward" at me, i just looked and burst out laughing at my pal. We then headed to Debenhams and bumped into this crater again. He followed one woman round the whole floor of the store before starting running about like a teenybopper who had had too many e-colourings and getting all giddy with himself.

I seen him doing the same on Tuesday when i was in Next, and he's off his nut. He has one phrase and says it repetitively to everyone in sight! He's a freak!

I also encountered a beggar in the town at around 9pm beside the city hall. Not very often you see one but it's becoming more apparent :cry:

What is Perth coming to??? :cry:

All you need to do is phone the police, Hazel. :lol: