Del on Sportscene

deej

No but 101 will be on shortly contradicting everything he had said and saying he had made a bad decision with his shirt and his shape on the chair is all wrong. :)

Del is a very snazzy dresser. He's fat, but snazzy. Tony on the other hand looks too old for his clothes. Both great lads. Del will dso very well on telly. Great news for the man and the club.

Del is a very snazzy dresser. He's fat, but snazzy. Tony on the other hand looks too old for his clothes. Both great lads. Del will dso very well on telly. Great news for the man and the club.

He is fat!!!

Did you really just post that??

That must be a contender for the worse post of the year.

He is fat!!!

Did you really just post that??

That must be a contender for the worse post of the year.

One of my lady friends refuses to believe that Del is overweight, mainly because she hates fatties with a passion and desperatly wants Del. He is though, strip Del and Doc and Doc has the far superior stomach.

One of my lady friends refuses to believe that Del is overweight, mainly because she hates fatties with a passion and desperatly wants Del. He is though, strip Del and Doc and Doc has the far superior stomach.

He is not fat,

Your lady friend obviously has a big problem if she makes judgement of people based on their weight.

He is not fat,

Your lady friend obviously has a big problem if she makes judgement of people based on their weight.

No excuse for fat people, especially in sport. If Del punishes squad members for being out of shape, he should keep himself trim. We get one life, we should make the most of it. Regular exercise and a healthy diet is scarcely rocket science. The folk I know who have lost weight have huge regrets about letting themselves go. Very difficult to lose, trust me. I've ballooned by almost 3 stone in three years. I'm struggling to lose it.

And by lady friend 101 means himself... It's like playground stuff, he can't bring himself to admit his true feelings for del so slags him off endlessly

Did you read the above?

He's a good lad. I like him. I just think he's a useless manager. Surely you know people that are nice but hopeless managers? :laugh:

No excuse for fat people, especially in sport. If Del punishes squad members for being out of shape, he should keep himself trim. We get one life, we should make the most of it. Regular exercise and a healthy diet is scarcely rocket science. The folk I know who have lost weight have huge regrets about letting themselves go. Very difficult to lose, trust me. I've ballooned by almost 3 stone in three years. I'm struggling to lose it.

Don't start preaching about weight, when you know absolutely feck all about why folk are overweight and my advice to your lady friend is that ahe should get a life instead of hating folk because of their weight. She doesn;t know what is round the corner who knows what size she will be after a couple of kids.

I lost over 6 stone 20 years ago but sadly over the years have put it back on. At my heaviest I was doing rugby training 5 nights a week playing 3 games a weekend and still at school so was not sitting about. Now adays I find it very difficult to fit in healthy eating patterns and exercise when they are working 10 hour days and spending 3 hours a day commuting and running and doing football coaching.

Don't start preaching about weight, when you know absolutely feck all about why folk are overweight and my advice to your lady friend is that ahe should get a life instead of hating folk because of their weight. She doesn;t know what is round the corner who knows what size she will be after a couple of kids.

I lost over 6 stone 20 years ago but sadly over the years have put it back on. At my heaviest I was doing rugby training 5 nights a week playing 3 games a weekend and still at school so was not sitting about. Now adays I find it very difficult to fit in healthy eating patterns and exercise when they are working 10 hour days and spending 3 hours a day commuting and running and doing football coaching.

I'm not preaching, sonny Jim, I've fed up being overweight. I don't have your excuses as I work part-time and have no social life. I've taken up running, started to play football and squash again but I can't shift it. I'm now skipping meals to try and shift it.

I'm not preaching, sonny Jim, I've fed up being overweight. I don't have your excuses as I work part-time and have no social life. I've taken up running, started to play football and squash again but I can't shift it. I'm now skipping meals to try and shift it.

Skipping meals puts your body into shut down mode which means that your body fat will not be burning at a rate which will lose weight.

When i lost my weight I was on 3 meals a day (no bread) salads lunch and tea as much as you want, breakfast scrambled egg and bacon at least slice all with grapefruit before,, was losing 1.5 LB a day. no food after 8pm

Skipping meals puts your body into shut down mode which means that your body fat will not be burning at a rate which will lose weight.

When i lost my weight I was on 3 meals a day (no bread) salads lunch and tea as much as you want, breakfast scrambled egg and bacon at least slice all with grapefruit before,, was losing 1.5 LB a day. no food after 8pm

I have dreams about that level of will power!

Stupid fat c**t :)