#13 - 30/10/10 - Saints 0-3 Celtic - SPL

SaintDougie

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand that, but I am a season ticket holder looking for tickets for my parents but they still refuse to sell.......

I think it's pretty crap they won't allow a season ticket holder to purchase on the day, my card isn't working and when I called up yesterday I was told I had to pick them up yesterday if I wanted them.

I know they have rules/guidelines to follow but surely they can make allowances for season ticket holders.

Phoned McDiarmid this morning and have been told they cannot sell tickets on the day of the game.......????????

I can understand that, but I am a season ticket holder looking for tickets for my parents but they still refuse to sell.......

I think it's pretty crap they won't allow a season ticket holder to purchase on the day, my card isn't working and when I called up yesterday I was told I had to pick them up yesterday if I wanted them.

I know they have rules/guidelines to follow but surely they can make allowances for season ticket holders.

Will they not sell tickets today? Thats stupid. I need one for my brother, there won't be a full house. We have three season tickets, does that not prove we aren't ****?

No ticket so no game for me :(

Think the last saints game I watched on the telly was the coyle years Motherwell away in the cup! Anyone for a Danny No-Danger mazy run then plonk it on sammys head? :P

Mon the Saints concentrate from the off and Maybury on the RIGHT please. 2-1 saints (Craig and Samuel)

Stupid of me not to book tickets in advance. Today was the first day I could get to Perth to buy tickets. Took the train this morning, and I can't deny that I'm really disappointed that Saints aren't allowed to sell tickets on matchday, despite me showing them the voucher I retained for this match a few weeks ago. :(

And I don't have Sky. What website does live streaming?

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
Looks an attacking lineup but an unbalanced one. Cant see much cover in the midfield. Gonna be a tough game in midfield.

I think the wise money will be on +3 goals today

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

Credit to Del for going for it but I cant see us conceding any less than two. Will really depend how many we can put in the pokey at the other end.

Back 4 looks obvious. The rest?

Playing an unfit Macdonald out wide surely not?

Surely Millar in CM probably with Craig?

Maybe a diamond formation such as:

---------------------------Millar-------------------------

Myrie Williams---------------------------------------Craig

--------------------------Haber-------------------------

--------------Macdonald----------Milne------------------

???