#19 - 11/12/10 - St Mirren 1-2 Saints - SPL

Scobby_SJFC

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me 21 hours from Glasgow to Perth on Monday afternoon/Tuesday morning I would really not recommend the roads in North Lanarkshire toanyone as they are covered in ice and really dangerous.

Adverts for financial products state something along the lines that past performance does not guarantee that future performance will be the same.

Bad yesterday/today does not necessarily mean bad on Saturday.

I shall wait and see what the predicted positive change in temperature and road conditions bring before I decide whether or not to travel - if the game is on. :)

Reports that they are going to make a decision tomorrow about the matches.

Then it will be off. I am no more than ten miles away and its treacherous. Two day thaw might make a difference but even then it would have to be some thaw. Just thick ice everywhere. Roads in the city are still a mess.

Not sure the underground heating will make a dent in this.

Then it will be off. I am no more than ten miles away and its treacherous. Two day thaw might make a difference but even then it would have to be some thaw. Just thick ice everywhere. Roads in the city are still a mess.

Not sure the underground heating will make a dent in this.

1962 what is your weather report for the next few days??? :)

Just to let you all know , the under-soil heating has been on all week and the pitch will be perfect for Saturday. The surrounding areas , however , are a nightmare, but temperatures are creeping above 0 at the moment and I'm pretty sure if the polis give the club enough time , then they may well manage to get it on.

Just to let you all know , the under-soil heating has been on all week and the pitch will be perfect for Saturday. The surrounding areas , however , are a nightmare, but temperatures are creeping above 0 at the moment and I'm pretty sure if the polis give the club enough time , then they may well manage to get it on.

Except your scummy little fanny faced club are doing everything to have the game called off! Why is that?

Pitch look like it will be ok but police called Celtic game off.

http://www.saintmirren.tv/articles/20101209/working-to-get-the-game-on_2233570_2240198

That article is fine-avoiding propaganda. For reasons I don't understand the Junkies are desperate for this game to be called off for "external reasons".