#38 - 05/04/11 - Saints 0-2 Rangers - SPL

One ugly sister played, the other rapidly coming over the horizon.. Can we get anything from this one?? Given that we destroyed them last season up here, nothing is impossible but I can't see us getting 3 points so easy this time.. A draw would be a good point. Do we have Morris back for this one?? Adams?? I think he is still suspended but Radders can clear that one up. Would be good if Muzz was also fit. Defensively we are looking much much better.. Up front ??? I would have Peaso on from the start and Sammy benched..

Lets hope the game beats the weather and lets get right behind the lads ..

Come on you saints...:D

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One ugly sister played, the other rapidly coming over the horizon.. Can we get anything from this one?? Given that we destroyed them last season up here, nothing is impossible but I can't see us getting 3 points so easy this time.. A draw would be a good point. Do we have Morris back for this one?? Adams?? I think he is still suspended but Radders can clear that one up. Would be good if Muzz was also fit. Defensively we are looking much much better.. Up front ??? I would have Peaso on from the start and Sammy benched..

Lets hope the game beats the weather and lets get right behind the lads ..

Come on you saints...:D

Got to agree that a point would be a great result. Much as I hate to admit it, Rangers look miles ahead of the rest this season. However, I would always fancy us to at least give them a game when we are at home. As for the strikers, how about giving Stevie May a start in this one - youthful enthusiasm might just unsettle Weir.

Just been down to McD for my ticket.

Car parks had been cleared before last nights snow fall so they and the pitch are covered again (looks like the pitch may well have covers on).

Biggest problem would be the big thaw and the resultant lakes it will cause - already looking bad at the bottom of the hill by the Ormond stand.

The pavements right through Letham down to the club are STILL an absolute nightmare with sheet ice underneath last nights slushy snow (anybody who disagrees needs to get out of their cars and try walking for a change) - again the big thaw may clear them but the Tesco roundabout is already under a flood of water.

Having seem the state of the car park and the area today If the game is to go ahead then the groundsman and a good few helpers will have to work 24 hours a day until kick off.

Has the pitch actually been cleared of the original snow from the start of the month just that there looked like a helluva lot of snow still on the pitch.

Having seem the state of the car park and the area today If the game is to go ahead then the groundsman and a good few helpers will have to work 24 hours a day until kick off.

Has the pitch actually been cleared of the original snow from the start of the month just that there looked like a helluva lot of snow still on the pitch.

Was cleared for the Dundee Utd match. It's snowed a few inches since then though but I don't think the pitch will be a problem. Official site warning about limited spaces for parking though.

Looking forward to the game, c'mon saints.