#23 - 15/01/11 - Kilmarnock 1-1 Saints - SPL

So on we go. Killie up next down at Rugby park.Given they humped us 3-0 up here you might be mistaken in thinking I might be fearful . Not at all.... With our new found defensive strength I will be going there full of hope that we can come away with all 3 points although a draw would be a pretty good result.. Team wise I would be happy enough to see the same starting 11 as Tuesday night..

I hope there will be plenty of you getting yourself down there for the match and joining me in getting right behind the guys and roaring them on to another victory..

Come on you Saints..:D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever one is going on about what great form Kili are in at the moment I watched them against the **** the other night and they were crap the game was over by half time and it says it all when Kyle Lafferty was ripping them a new one.

Nothing to fear tomorrow go there get right into them and make folk start to take notice of us for a change,will be disappointed if we only come away with a draw.

"Come on the Saints"

Rangers showed in that if you get in about then and show them no respect it throws their game and they are there for the taking.

They do not like a physical game being taken to them and a few rough ( but not dangerous ) tackles will rattle them.

Last game between us was close on game play. Cut out the silly mistakes, get the rub of the green and take it to them and I can see a 1 nil or 2-1 win foe saints.

Rangers showed in that if you get in about then and show them no respect it throws their game and they are there for the taking.

They do not like a physical game being taken to them and a few rough ( but not dangerous ) tackles will rattle them.

Last game between us was close on game play. Cut out the silly mistakes, get the rub of the green and take it to them and I can see a 1 nil or 2-1 win foe saints.

If we get into then like Rangers did we will have at least 3 or 4 players sent off, there is no way Saints players would get away with those disgusting tactics and I wouldn't want to see them being employed by Saints.

If we get into then like Rangers did we will have at least 3 or 4 players sent off, there is no way Saints players would get away with those disgusting tactics and I wouldn't want to see them being employed by Saints.

There were hard tackles but nothing overly bad IMO.. I've seen a lot worse get nothing over the year.. feck it's meant to be a contact physical sport :D

There were hard tackles but nothing overly bad IMO.. I've seen a lot worse get nothing over the year.. feck it's meant to be a contact physical sport :D

i`m with Tranmere on that one. Only Rangers players at Ibrox would get away with these tackles & remain on the field.