Massive Blue and White Away Day, Inverness Saturday 19th Feb 2011

The ghost of Jim Morton

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play devil's advocate - We aint actually played there many times. Ive only been once :oops:

Mind you, I was at Telford Road. Great day that was

C'mon Mike...don't spoil it....for whatever reason (criticising the great Ghostie?) the Dr seems to feel the need to have a pop :roll:

Maybe he thinks I am lying and is trying out some fantastic detective sh*t on me. He got me, i'm only 10 and started supporting Saints last August, prior to which I never missed a Cowdenbeath game :eek:

Edited by Edstar101

C'mon Mike...don't spoil it....for whatever reason (criticising the great Ghostie?) the Dr seems to feel the need to have a pop :roll:

Maybe he thinks I am lying and is trying out some fantastic detective sh*t on me. He got me, i'm only 10 and started supporting Saints last August, prior to which I never missed a Cowdenbeath game :eek:

The only person who thinks I am great about these parts is ME.. As for being 10 eddie, I think your about ages with me..:wink:

Very positive response from everyone I have spoken too about Inverness, a few group leaders now trying to organise buses or groups for the train will update WAP as things develope.

Trying to get some posters put together this week at Perth college,hopefully we can make that happen and we will get them out to as many outlets as we can to advertise the away day.

Have also been in touch with Atholl Henderson about the super j's,the away day clashes with the first day of the super skills programme so it might be difficult but Atholl is looking into it as he is keen to organise something if he can.

Given that they did not when last approached , I wouldnae hold ma breath on that one..

I went for Kenny Cameron last time and got nowhere,this time I have gone for the Chairman George Fraser,there was no point in trying the same as last time as it did not work,we will just have to wait and see,should get an answer this week.

Another away day is cracking idea - well in.

Can I just make the point that it would be beneficial to amend the first post of this thread to make it clear that this is what is proposed? I clicked into the thread for the first time today and it does not become clear until quite a way in that away day is proposed for Inverness.

This is not intended to be negative in any way, just trying to maximise the people that can attend and possibly read the first few posts and then nothing futher.