Hearts - Saints 29/01/2011

SaintDougie

Round two of our recent bout with the Jam Tarts. This time league duty.

What are the arrangements? I'd imagine the Pol will be on the cards pre and post-match.

Any offers to host the Bacon rolls and beers this time round?

I'm a wee bit further afield than the likes of others but if anyone can be bothered coming up to the holy corner area I'll happily offer. 10 minute walk down hill to the Pol.

Managed to get out of the shopping this time then:wink:

Hear a bus load of 50 along with the locals are headin to Holy Corner for the rolls, hope your burd is a good cook, ps remember the brown and red sauce, need a bit of selection

The Pol seems to be the place to be, post match only for myself, so unfortunately wont make the butties due to finishing my shift later

Gav and Harry see you both at the haymarket for a fly one before, hoping my bus gets up in time.

Is there defo no problem with kids getting in the Pol? Meeting some folks fae Perth for a couple of pre match pints and planning to go there, but we will have a gaggle of bairns with us

Ed no problems at all, my lad was in before the cup game two weeks ago, I thought might a prob with being evening, but they were cool with it, so definently no probs before this game

??????????!

Dr Christmas Jones is saying that he isn't able to make tomorrow's game but he will see us all in Inverness. Happy to help!

Anyway, no bacon roll sesh tomorrow it seems, so will see you chaps up the Tav. I'll probably be there around midday.

Edited by Nelly78
crap spelling!