Mainstand?

O'Rourke

You're being a bit literal with your use of the word. People are entitled to voice their displeasure in any way they wish. We are also paying customers after all and I've felt short changed a few times at home games this season.

If players and staff had any sense, they'd stick well clear of a fans forum. They can be brutal places, full of keyboard managers and Internet hard men.

I just feel its wrong the way some supporters get on at the team and feel they have the right to do so because they have paid. I think the incident showed us last night that its not appreciated by players and staff.

It wasn't much of a confrontation from what I gathered some tool shouted out something like "get it sorted McInnes" Derek then turned around and shouted back "shut it ya clown".

Edstar this goes to show that players and management don't appreciate people shouting negative comments. You must be completely deluded to think that because you have paid to get in you have the right to shout what ever abuse you want at our own team.

Your called a supporter clues in the name "support".

Of course the players and management don't like it...who does like getting their negative points pointed out to them. But receiving criticism can often be the catalyst for improvement.

I have no problems with Del's reaction, nor the action by the supporter in the first place. What kind of world do you think we live in?

I give up :roll:

There is a big difference between discussing things on a Forum and "hurling abuse at them"....this term can also take on very many different levels...

As for the 'why are you not on the pitch' comment....feckin grow up :? That is like a 5 years old's argument

Geez you take everything so personal your contradicting what people say about everyone comes on here and has their opinion. As soon as someone makes their opinion you take offence and immediately hurl abuse their way.

This is what im saying about how people put their criticism across.

And before you say your so naive or grow up or move out mummys house think about what i've just said.

Geez you take everything so personal your contradicting what people say about everyone comes on here and has their opinion. As soon as someone makes their opinion you take offence and immediately hurl abuse their way.

This is what im saying about how people put their criticism across.

And before you say your so naive or grow up or move out mummys house think about what i've just said.

I removed the mummy's house bit as it was not appropraite.

The difference is that I was not taking offence at someone's opinion, I was taking offence at a direct go at me, and I don't think I have hurled abuse, certainly not prior to trying to engage in a reasoned discussion :?

I also don't believe I have been contradictory in any way.

I do get where you are coming from Jacko, you got caught a bit in the crossfire of Bev's obvious dislike for me

I removed the mummy's house bit as it was not appropraite.

The difference is that I was not taking offence at someone's opinion, I was taking offence at a direct go at me, and I don't think I have hurled abuse, certainly not prior to trying to engage in a reasoned discussion :?

I also don't believe I have been contradictory in any way.

I do get where you are coming from Jacko, you got caught a bit in the crossfire of Bev's obvious dislike for me

It is still appropriate 101 because I am still there :laugh:

Yeah I was saying in general that there are people who do hurl inappropriate abuse not yourself!

...this goes to show that players and management don't appreciate people shouting negative comments. You must be completely deluded....

I don't have a problem with people expressing their views and opinions sometimes its the way in which they do it.

Quite.

Bev your a t*t

Come on saints

wee lee said it, not me :laugh:

I don't mind what anyone says about me, especially someone on here who doesn't know me. :laugh:

I am in the East Stand as the Mystery Man pointed out, and I don't shout at matches, not criticise players.

I will continue to ask questions and discuss it when players under perform or are going through a bad spell. Nothing wrong, ever, with asking questions or discussing matters.

Children - don't have the time to read the whole thread & deal with it properly, but the personal abuse has to stop. I am shutting this thread in the hope that people step back and think before they start hurling the personals arround - we do our best to allow heated discussions, but there are limits.