#26 - 29/01/11 - Hearts 1-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big part of our problem in late October was McInnes making big changes to the back line so hopefully tomorrow it'll simply be Maybury in for Grainger at left back and he'll leave Anderson and Mackay where they are.

Although Liam Craig isn't in the best of form, I'm not a fan of Taylor on the left. Up top would definitely go with Samuel and probably Peaso ahead of Parkin for this one, assuming the other three senior strikers aren't going to get a look in.

Reckon this would have been close to a full house in the home end if we'd got a result at Celtic Park. Certainly be a very different atmosphere from the cup game.

Take a point . Depends which Hearts team turn up.. Am gonna give this one a miss due to the filty Jambos trying tae fleece us with the addmission price..Of course I might buckle and bite the bullet but I dinnae think so..

Team wise, I trust in Del..

COYS:D

bet you call me for a lift through

bet you call me for a lift through

Are you going??.

I have nae will power at all.:oops: Not a fecking drop.Still think they are a bunch of robbing barstewards:evil: but the lure of cheering my beloved team has trumped my displeasure at being fleeced..

COYS .. Lets show these money grabbing mini currant buns how it's done..

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Big part of our problem in late October was McInnes making big changes to the back line so hopefully tomorrow it'll simply be Maybury in for Grainger at left back and he'll leave Anderson and Mackay where they are.

Although Liam Craig isn't in the best of form, I'm not a fan of Taylor on the left. Up top would definitely go with Samuel and probably Peaso ahead of Parkin for this one, assuming the other three senior strikers aren't going to get a look in.

Reckon this would have been close to a full house in the home end if we'd got a result at Celtic Park. Certainly be a very different atmosphere from the cup game.

Quite fancy May and Sammy up top again,but agree with the rest,although if you read your second last paragraph it appears you're a Jambo:)

Saints line up:

Enckelman, Maybury, Duberry, Anderson, MacKay, Millar, Morris, Davidson, Craig, Samuel, Parkin.

Subs: Smith, Taylor, MacDonald, Adams, Reynolds, May, Caddis.

As we all expected - Maybury replaces Grainger, and May drops to the bench, with Parkin coming in.

Would take a borefest 0-0 draw personally, I think the Hamilton game on Tuesday is more important.