Bus to Brechin

Baldy Marc

49 seat Bus now booked for Brechin 12/3/11- 42 seats provisionally sold so far.

Marc, please edit this post to save people trailing through the thread

Baldy Marc - 2

Crieffsaintandy - 4 (2 adults 2 kids)

Edstar101 - 4 (2 adults 2 kids)

Nold - 2

GWR - 1

Ryangordon86 - 1

Livi Saint - 3

Thomas - 2

R_Mac - 2

Nelly - 2

StansTheMan - 1

Tony Polster - 2

Ormand Boy - 1

Big Stu - 3

TractorBoy - 2

Weesainty - 2

Auld Reekie Saint - 1

Killinsaints - 1

The Reverend - 1

Yhallsaint - 1

SaintDougie - 1

Barney - 1

Kenny - 1(TBC)

Capital saint -1

Edited by ryangordon86
To save trailing through the thread for numbers

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would potentially take 2-3 adults and 1-2 kids seats, but would need to know:-

1. If I could make it on that date

2. If others could make it

3. How easy is it going to be to get tickets??

I could also possibly arrange to pick up another adult / child from Kinross Services and maybe another adult + 2 kids in Perth (from a pre-arranged place) if you need to bolster the numbers to make it worthwhile

Edited by Edstar101

Potentially, you have atleast 3 from Livingston, maybe even more, depending on ticket and bus prices. I am sure i could get a few more mates, to come as well. Would there be a pick up point near Livi? Deer park? or on the m8 somewhere?

Probably not mate. In the past we've just had one pick up point in Edinburgh City Centre. Early days yet though!

Edin to Brechin - along the M8:?::?:

You could start from say Deer Park. Because if you look at many peoples locations, there are a number from West Lothian and the surrounding area. At least I thought so.

Pick up point in Edinburgh is do-able, its just the return drop off, i was more worried about. Alot of people cant be bothered, getting dropped of in Town to make there way back to Livi on the train/bus.

Sounds like a good idea Marc, maybe 2 Seats for me please will confirm for definite in Due course.

How many of those interested in the bus do/don't have season tickets, might be worth looking into just in case every season ticket holder is offered the chance to buy two tickets each.

Bus never been a problem before with one meeting point in Edinburgh and GWR etc found there way from Livi and back no problem.

Very true mate but dont have to worry about it anymore as we're all in Edinburgh now :D

GWR did try to walk it once though! :shock:

Are you guys ever going to let me forget about that one? :wink:

Received a PM from Dave last night with an idea of an amalgamation and curry.Have about 15 names without trying so if you were taking around 25.We could easily fill the rest of the bus.I had already spoke to Kamal yesterday about maybe doing this sort of thing.There is always an anticipation over tickets but don't see any problem about getting them unless we receive under 1000:eek:.Dave and I would start to take the bus money and give it to you at a forth coming game and the curry would be the same crack as the last time,pay on the day.The only thing I would ask is that we leave at 11.30 from Perth to give him time to get set up for lunches if thats possible.