Bus to Brechin

Baldy Marc

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are the rules regarding drinking fizzy pop on the bus....

Was speaking to Nelly about that yesterday. Reckon we should be fine with beers etc.. at least till Perth, then the fuzz is likely to be kicking about with so many buses heading up.

A couple of bottles of over 18's cola may do the trick for the rest of the journey.

what are the rules regarding drinking fizzy pop on the bus....

It'll be down to the driver on the day I think. The official line is that no booze is allowed so will just have to wait and see. I'm not too fussed for drinknig on the way there - well have a good couple of hours in Forfar.

did you speak to Evelyn in the Strathy.she could'nt believe me there was a bus of St johnstone fans coming from Edinburgh.

i reasured her [she did'nt need any extra staff] cos you boys were'nt big drinkers just up for a bit sight seeing[and a bridie]

Told you BM,bunch o tourists...tea and scones

Right, that's everyone sorted for tickets.

Current list is

Baldy Marc - 1 (Edi)

Crieffsaintandy - 4 (2 adults 2 kids)(Edi)

Nold - 2 (1 Edi - 1 Kin)

GWR - 1 (Edi)

Ryangordon86 - 1 (Edi)

Livi Saint - 3 (Edi)

Thomas - 2 (Edi)

R_Mac - 2 (1 Edi - 1 Kin)

Nelly - 2 (1 Edi - 1 Perth)

StansTheMan - 1 (Edi)

Tony Polster - 2 (Edi)

Ormand Boy - 1 (Edi)

Big Stu - 4 (2 Edi - 2 Perth)

TractorBoy - 2 (Edi)

Auld Reekie Saint - 1 (Edi)

Killinsaints - 1 (Edi)

The Reverend - 1 (Edi?)

Yhallsaint - 1 (Edi)

SaintDougie - 1 (Edi)

Barney - 1 (Edi)

Capital saint -1 (Edi)

Kilgour - 1 (Edi)

Bear - 3 (Perth)

Boltonsaint -3 (Perth)

Calypso Kid -2 (Perth)

TOTAL - 44

5 seats left....

Edited by Baldy Marc
Drop out

I had a fear that I was going to be given the juniors game in Brechin on Saturday to completely rub my nose in the fact that I can't go to either this weekend or the cup final (should we make it), therefore imagine my delight at landing a trip to Ryan's home village this weekend!!!

Enjoy the day out lads, I may see if you lot are still standing when you return and join you for a beverage or three....

I had a fear that I was going to be given the juniors game in Brechin on Saturday to completely rub my nose in the fact that I can't go to either this weekend or the cup final (should we make it), therefore imagine my delight at landing a trip to Ryan's home village this weekend!!!

Enjoy the day out lads, I may see if you lot are still standing when you return and join you for a beverage or three....

I heard the weather's going to be really bad there this weekend mate. May as well call the game off now and get involved.

I heard the weather's going to be really bad there this weekend mate. May as well call the game off now and get involved.

Where are you picking up in Edinburgh Marc?? I will let the Rev know. Also wgher eare you goung pre match? as I have his ticket and will not see him before Saturday

Cheers Mate.:wink:

Where are you picking up in Edinburgh Marc?? I will let the Rev know. Also wgher eare you goung pre match? as I have his ticket and will not see him before Saturday

Cheers Mate.:wink:

Afternoon Ghostie. The Rev is all sorted for Saturday - been in touch via text message. We're going to the Strathmore bar in Fofar with the Curry and Auchterarder Buses. Will be leaving there in plenty of time to get a decent spot on the terracing though (unless it's raining / snowing!)

Afternoon Ghostie. The Rev is all sorted for Saturday - been in touch via text message. We're going to the Strathmore bar in Fofar with the Curry and Auchterarder Buses. Will be leaving there in plenty of time to get a decent spot on the terracing though (unless it's raining / snowing!)

Thats great. What time are you planning to be at the Strathy in Forfar??? We will probably pop in just to give him his ticket..

2 more sleeps....

Nearly walked straight into big Pete Enkelman on Castle street heading to work this morning. Silly bugger was too busy on his Blackberry to see where he was going! Knowing my luck I would have injured him in the process if it weren’t for a quick step to the right:roll:

Hopefully the outskirts so that we can get to the pub quicker, as leaving at 10 we are not going to get much drink time if we have to go into Perth, so everyone get there on time, or we will leave without you:laugh:.

I think Marc stated on P&B that it was Broxden park & ride. Correct me if i'm wrong