Bus to Brechin

Baldy Marc

Up to date list below. Any more for any more?

Baldy Marc - 2

Crieffsaintandy - 4 (2 adults 2 kids)

Nold - 2

GWR - 1

Ryangordon86 - 1

Livi Saint - 3

Thomas - 2

R_Mac - 2

Nelly - 2

StansTheMan - 1

Tony Polster - 2

Ormand Boy - 1

Big Stu - 4

TractorBoy - 2

Weesainty - 2

Auld Reekie Saint - 1

Killinsaints - 1

The Reverend - 1

Yhallsaint - 1

SaintDougie - 1

Barney - 1

Kenny - 1(TBC)

Capital saint -1

TOTAL - 39

Tickets look like they might pretty tight. Any season ticket holders willing to let others on the bus be their +1s?

is Davie [st leith]not going not seen him for a while,what ever happened to Emma and Jason FROM THE Edin Saints.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldy Marc - 2

Crieffsaintandy - 4 (2 adults 2 kids)

Nold - 2

GWR - 1

Ryangordon86 - 1

Livi Saint - 3

Thomas - 2

R_Mac - 2

Nelly - 2

StansTheMan - 1

Tony Polster - 2

Ormand Boy - 1

Big Stu - 4

TractorBoy - 2

Weesainty - 2

Auld Reekie Saint - 1

Killinsaints - 1

The Reverend - 1

Yhallsaint - 1

SaintDougie - 1

Barney - 1

Capital saint -1

Kilgour - 1

Bear (Perth) - 4

TOTAL - 43

Edited by Baldy Marc

I am now healthy (relatively) but because of doubts had made no plans for match ticket or bus...IF there is a ticket to be bought and a seat on the bus I would be a happy Saintee.

Will be going up on Sat ..just not sure how at present.

added you to the list. Let me know when you've secured a ticket. There's a voucher thread in the main forum.

Nold got my two spare vouchers, collected tickets today, no queues etc

Anyway back to the serious issues what time are we leaving, and from where, I believe Bear has organised for us to meet his bus at a bar in Forfar that we are booked into, so the earlier the better if we have to stop in Perth on the way, this is building up nicely for a rare day out

You got a season ticket? If not there are guys on here with spare vouchers.

managed to get one ticket for our end but no luck as of yet for my pal :( however i've got a contact (aka my dad) up near brechin who could get the other ticket but for the home end. So still might need the two seats marc.

Nold got my two spare vouchers, collected tickets today, no queues etc

Anyway back to the serious issues what time are we leaving, and from where, I believe Bear has organised for us to meet his bus at a bar in Forfar that we are booked into, so the earlier the better if we have to stop in Perth on the way, this is building up nicely for a rare day out

Plan is to leave Edinburgh at 10am, probably from Waterloo Place. Pick up at Kinross Services and Broxden then on to meet the Curry Bus at the Strathmore Bar in Forfar. Free Soup and Sarnies for those not full of curry !

Can anyone on the bus that doesn't have a ticket sorted out yet PM me ASAP?

Edited by Baldy Marc

Firstly, well done Marc for getting this organised, really looking forward to this.

Now that the tickets have sold out, can everyone on the list let Marc known who is going and who isn't, either by PM or post on here. It will let Marc known how many spaces are left on the bus for pick ups in Perth.

Just to let you know Marc, stans the man, Ryangordon86 and the quiet GWR have got tickets and are definitely going on the bus :laugh:

Plan is to leave Edinburgh at 10am, probably from Waterloo Place. Pick up at Kinross Services and Broxden then on to meet the Curry Bus at the Strathmore Bar in Forfar. Free Soup and Sarnies for those not full of curry !

did you speak to Evelyn in the Strathy.she could'nt believe me there was a bus of St johnstone fans coming from Edinburgh.

i reasured her [she did'nt need any extra staff] cos you boys were'nt big drinkers just up for a bit sight seeing[and a bridie]

did you speak to Evelyn in the Strathy.she could'nt believe me there was a bus of St johnstone fans coming from Edinburgh.

i reasured her [she did'nt need any extra staff] cos you boys were'nt big drinkers just up for a bit sight seeing[and a bridie]

haha! very good bear!

Tried calling her a couple of time yesterday afternoon bt didn't get an answer - will keep on it today.

Right, that's everyone sorted for tickets.

Current list is

Baldy Marc - 1 (Edi)

Crieffsaintandy - 4 (2 adults 2 kids)(Edi)

Nold - 2 (1 Edi - 1 Kin)

GWR - 1 (Edi)

Ryangordon86 - 1 (Edi)

Livi Saint - 3 (Edi)

Thomas - 2 (Edi)

R_Mac - 2 (1 Edi - 1 Kin)

Nelly - 2 (1 Edi - 1 Perth)

StansTheMan - 1 (Edi)

Tony Polster - 2 (Edi)

Ormand Boy - 1 (Edi)

Big Stu - 4 (2 Edi - 2 Perth)

TractorBoy - 2 (Edi)

Weesainty - 2 (Kin)

Auld Reekie Saint - 1 (Edi)

Killinsaints - 1 (Edi)

The Reverend - 1 (Edi?)

Yhallsaint - 1 (Edi)

SaintDougie - 1 (Edi)

Barney - 1 (Edi)

Capital saint -1 (Edi)

Kilgour - 1 (Edi)

Bear - 4 (Perth)

Boltonsaint -3 (Perth)

Calypso Kid -2 (Perth)

TOTAL - 47

Edited by Baldy Marc

You'll see it a mile off. The highland tour buses set off from that location every day. Its just a wee bit back from Princes street, right next to the cemetery.

Also there'll be nearly 50 of us milling around (most likely in blue & white) so I'm sure there will be no trouble locating it.