#31 - 27/02/11 - Rangers 4-0 Saints - SPL

t

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets for this on Friday. Don't enjoy it at all but just know I would regret it massively if I didn't go and we got a result. Wins have happened twice at the Old Firm grounds in the past forty years and been fortunate enough to see both but still eager to make sure I don't miss the next one, if it happens!

Actually wonder though if McInnes might give some of the fringe boys a run with the games against United, Dons and Brechin all far more important.

Got my tickets for this on Friday. Don't enjoy it at all but just know I would regret it massively if I didn't go and we got a result. Wins have happened twice at the Old Firm grounds in the past forty years and been fortunate enough to see both but still eager to make sure I don't miss the next one, if it happens!

Actually wonder though if McInnes might give some of the fringe boys a run with the games against United, Dons and Brechin all far more important.

I love the adversity of it all. Ok I could do without the bigotry but it makes the the thought of any result so much sweeter.

I think we will develop some juggles and strains after Utd and players like Adams will come in .

Not for me.. I have only missed two games this season. Ibrox and Parkhead. This will be number 3 ..

Guess that means I aint a super fan.. Ah well shite happens..

I will watch the entire match though from the safety of my own front room so should we beat them ( which we might) I will see it.. For those of you going , well done.:D

Not for me.. I have only missed two games this season. Ibrox and Parkhead. This will be number 3 ..

I will watch the entire match though from the safety of my own front room so should we beat them ( which we might) I will see it.. For those of you going , well done.:D

I have that feeling that you WILL go - bearing in mind that up until the "split" we only have 3 more spl away games. PLUS its too early for you to say no go-the pull of the occasion will drag you along --better put yer name down now b4 the bus is full

What's this all about Ghostie? Looks like reverse psychology to me? :laugh:

They were awful. Slow, off the pace, atrocious defending, mistake by McGregor (excellent work Alan Main :wink:)

We have nothing to lose and should just go all out.

Think I am going to go to this. Mon the Sainteeees.

I agree. Completely different team from last weekend and from mid-week & I agree that saints have nothing to lose.... apart from the game, goal difference, top six football post split.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder what team we will put out for this?? One up front again I guess so will be no surprise if we fail to hit the net.. Gonna watch this one on the internet from the comfort of my chair..Love to get a point.. Ramngers are no great shakes at the mo but as much as I believe we are capable of taking something from the game I suspect we will get zilch ( no shit Sherlock):laugh:

I'd just give the fringe boys a run on Sunday. Just as likely to get a result IMO (as it'll all come down to Rangers having a poor day) and saves the legs for the much more important games coming up.

Would be happy to see Smith, Maybury, Gartland, Adams, Novikovas, MacDonald and Jackson all heavily involved and maybe some of the youngsters too.

It'll also wind up the Celtic support massively, which can only be a good thing.

I'd just give the fringe boys a run on Sunday. Just as likely to get a result IMO (as it'll all come down to Rangers having a poor day) and saves the legs for the much more important games coming up.

Would be happy to see Smith, Maybury, Gartland, Adams, Novikovas, MacDonald and Jackson all heavily involved and maybe some of the youngsters too.

It'll also wind up the Celtic support massively, which can only be a good thing.

Is Garters back from County ?.

I was thinking but we are still paying for it then i saw the last line and thought just play the 19s.

Adams is a doubt seemingly after hobbling off on Tuesday :neutral:

I really liked the look of him - hope he is not going to be plagued by injury

Not sure May is a midfielder - if the team selection is affected by injuries, then perhaps we should just go 4-4-2 and play May up front with Sammy. If Adams is injured, I would go with

Encks

Dave-Doobs-Ando-Danny

Novi-Jody-Muzz-Liam

May- Sammy

Have a go - nothing to lose. If things keep going the way they are, the bottom 6 after the split will be a waste of time anyway as Hamilton may well be too far adrift for anybody else to worry about

Edited by Edstar101

Adams is a doubt seemingly after hobbling off on Tuesday :neutral:

I really liked the look of him - hope he is not going to be plagued by injury

Not sure May is a midfielder - if the team selection is affected by injuries, then perhaps we should just go 4-4-2 and play May up front with Sammy. If Adams is injured, I would go with

Encks

Dave-Doobs-Ando-Danny

Novi-Jody-Muzz-Liam

May- Sammy

Have a go - nothing to lose. If things keep going the way they are, the bottom 6 after the split will be a waste of time anyway as Hamilton may well be too far adrift for anybody else to worry about

i think novi can only play left and cleve aint getting in any team of mine just now so we have a prob on the right when millar is out so if may cant do it maybe play maybury there and keep things tight try sneak a wee goal