#31 - 27/02/11 - Rangers 4-0 Saints - SPL

t

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did he let Laugherty get a free header & what was that clearance for the 4th.

I think the 4th was unlucky. Enckleman got a slight glove onto it which made Ando scuff his clearance as he'd already started his swing. Keeper had to go for it as he wouldn't know who was on the 6 yard line and it put Ando off. Maybury should carry more blame though as he was ripped apart again in the run up to the cross.

what happened to doobz was he pushed into the boards?

i need a rangers player to vent my anger at

He was "ushering" the ball out for a goal kick -and was "nudged/pushed" by a Rangers player...Doobs then fell onto the ball and sustained his groin injury.

Clear case of Ball to Ball .

I could clearly see on my radio that it was a straight red. :) culprit?

Not too sure now ......The official site match report also says "doobs collided with the advertising boards" -so i am beginning to doubt what I actually saw !!

Was sure I saw Doobs shielding the ball out - and was nudged by a Rangers forward and he fell on the Ball -hope John1962 or someone lower down than i was could put me out of my misery.

:shock::shock:

Not too sure now ......The official site match report also says "doobs collided with the advertising boards" -so i am beginning to doubt what I actually saw !!

Was sure I saw Doobs shielding the ball out - and was nudged by a Rangers forward and he fell on the Ball -hope John1962 or someone lower down than i was could put me out of my misery.

Alcohol induced??:roll::razz:

He didn't collide with the ad boards. He was on the pitch when he went down. He shuffled himself off the pitch so the game could continue. You've not lost it - yet!

Accurate summation. And he was pushed. I remember mentioning the push to you.

It's not big news, but did anyone notice Alan Main in this photo over at the OS

feb11rangers5.jpg

Del looks more like he's whipping up a chorus. Walter also looks like he's telling coisty if he loses his first Old Firm game Del is his next replacement!

yes.....the text on the OS under the photo mentioned that Alan Main was in it :rolleyes:

PHOTO: With former Saints legend and current Rangers goalkeeping coach Alan Main in the background, Saints boss Derek McInnes tries to organise his players during yesterday's match.

I should have gone to specsavers........Just getting me coat....