#30 - 22/02/11 - Saints 0-0 Dundee Utd - SPL

Definately at this one, finishing work & catching the train up...the only problem being having to share it with arabs...but then again I am taking an Arab to the match with me! There lies the dilemma,we usually go to main stand as we go to saints games & utd games....seems cruel to send them to the utd end:?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we give then a right bloomin' doing over and hammer them 1-0!

I hope we get a more reasonable performance with a few shots at the goal. Really needing to pick up good performances with Greyskull coming up as the next few fixtures are not guaranteed points.

Are we ever guaranteed points. This is Saints we are talking about remember:roll:

kenneth, daly, dodds and possibly dylan out. Untied fans saying the badfanny should be dropped as his confidence is shot to pieces. Lets get ripped into him, 90 mins of total abuse. Wee sh*t. Let him leave perth wimpering like the girl he allegedly left in a room at new year.

I hope your mother is proud of you.

I'd go:

The usual suspects at the back (nice feeling naming a settled back line).

Taylor Davidson Morris Craig

Jackson May

If Millar or Sammy are fit, Jackson/Taylor drop out. Come on Saints!

I might be tempted to give Adams a start in the midfield at the expense of Taylor...use our full backs to get the crosses in as opposed to the wide midfielders.

Slight difference between giving somebody abuse and making comments about rape like yours. Also ignoring the fact you haven't got a clue what happened (nor do I) and the fact that the allegation is in no way coincides with your very graphic imagery. If you can't see how ridiculous your comment is, it says more about you than anybody else.

Aye like you have never given abuse to anyone before.

Someone get a first aider, someone away to fall off there high horse

Just leave the arab alone.The rest of the clubs fans in the spl are making up for it.I've heard every teams fans give badfannie abuse,and will continue until he leaves at the end of the season.

I feel sorry for him cause he must be missing his nights on the town getting pissed and fighting outside niteclubs.

That's a good rationale for making comments about the suffering of a rape victim then. Really well thought out. Boo Goddwillie as much as you like for primarily being an annoying ned, who also happens to be good at football. Boo if you feel the need to voice your displeasure at the fact he has been charged with rape and is being allowed to continue playing. Boo him for having stupid hair and boots. Boo him because you believe he's a cheting git. Boo him for not having the sense to change his name. But have the commonsense not to make comments about the suffering of a rape victim to try and score a few cheap points on a football forum.

Just leave the arab alone.The rest of the clubs fans in the spl are making up for it.I've heard every teams fans give badfannie abuse,and will continue until he leaves at the end of the season.

I feel sorry for him cause he must be missing his nights on the town getting pissed and fighting outside niteclubs.

You say that, but a mate of mine spotted him and Shaggers McGregor in an Edinburgh night club a couple of days ago. For the record it was a skanky one.