#34 - 12/03/11 - Saints 2-2 Brechin City - Scottish Cup

when was the last time he scored?

2nd of January (not that its relevant). He has been by far our most consistent performing striker this year and is also our joint top fit striker.

Peaso and Sammy is the best starting combination we have at our disposal for a whole host of reasons.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie King 'ups the ante' in the Courier today - and why not? But it would be good to put them in their place and remind him why they are in Division Two and we're in the SPL....

"The boys are well up for it and I've been to watch St Johnstone a couple of times recently and there's not a lot to be scared of. We should certainly give it a bash.

"I've been joking with the lads that I want to lead the team out in the semi-final."

Charlie King 'ups the ante' in the Courier today - and why not? But it would be good to put them in their place and remind him why they are in Division Two and we're in the SPL....

"The boys are well up for it and I've been to watch St Johnstone a couple of times recently and there's not a lot to be scared of. We should certainly give it a bash.

"I've been joking with the lads that I want to lead the team out in the semi-final."

Sounds like a great guy, fair play to him.

Fair enough I suppose. Though I really hope we put them to the sword now:twisted:

After looking at the weather it's defo advisable to bring a brolly to this one.

Edited by SaintDougie

This is what the Met Office site currently says but who knows perhaps Glebe Park has a torrential rain forecast?

Outlook for Friday to Sunday:

Sunny spells, isolated wintry showers on Friday. Rain with snow on high ground overnight and early Saturday then bright with scattered showers. Sunshine and scattered wintry showers on Sunday.

Updated: 1541 on Wed 9 Mar 2011

This is what the Met Office site currently says but who knows perhaps Glebe Park has a torrential rain forecast?

Outlook for Friday to Sunday:

Sunny spells, isolated wintry showers on Friday. Rain with snow on high ground overnight and early Saturday then bright with scattered showers. Sunshine and scattered wintry showers on Sunday.

Updated: 1541 on Wed 9 Mar 2011

A bit different from Metcheck

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp?zipcode=Brechin