MoM Awards - Rnd 34 - Brechin City (a)

MoM vs Brechin  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In more than twenty years of going to watch Saints, I think that's maybe the first time I've actually seen a pitch that looks like one of those you see on TV from the seventies. Credit to both sets of players for giving their all and there will be some sore bodies tomorrow I suspect.

In more than twenty years of going to watch Saints, I think that's maybe the first time I've actually seen a pitch that looks like one of those you see on TV from the seventies. Credit to both sets of players for giving their all and there will be some sore bodies tomorrow I suspect.

Some of us saw them for real :laugh:

Wee bit surprised at the votes for Ando this week I have to say as I thought McAllister gave all of our defenders one of their hardest games of the season. After years of touting rubbish players, maybe O'Rourke has finally discovered a gem! Will certainly be interesting to see how he does against us in Perth.

I voted for Millar whose introduction actually allowed us to play some football in the second half. Everyone worked hard though but also mention for Invincible, Craig and Davidson. Craig did really well to dig out a cross that led to Millar's goal. Hope Davidson gets the call for Scotland this week.

Wee bit surprised at the votes for Ando this week I have to say as I thought McAllister gave all of our defenders one of their hardest games of the season. After years of touting rubbish players, maybe O'Rourke has finally discovered a gem! Will certainly be interesting to see how he does against us in Perth.

I voted for Millar whose introduction actually allowed us to play some football in the second half. Everyone worked hard though but also mention for Invincible, Craig and Davidson. Craig did really well to dig out a cross that led to Millar's goal. Hope Davidson gets the call for Scotland this week.

Wholeheartedly agree with you re Ando .. As for my pick.. Davidson or Invinsible.. Went for Danny boy..

Chose Invincible just ahead of Millar whose intro made a big difference. Wonder what those who constantly slag Millar made of that?

Not sure who constantly slags Millar K? I for one think that, this season, he has not been all that he can be.....in other words, I really rate him, just think that he has not been playing to as high a standard as he is capable of.

Maybe that wee break through injury will have done him the world of good. Delighted he scored - hopefully give him more confidence in the last 20 yards

Not sure who constantly slags Millar K? I for one think that, this season, he has not been all that he can be.....in other words, I really rate him, just think that he has not been playing to as high a standard as he is capable of.

Maybe that wee break through injury will have done him the world of good. Delighted he scored - hopefully give him more confidence in the last 20 yards

Hiya pal! I think by even replying, you maybe have a wee bit of a guilty conscience and feel the need to defend yourself. You can be a bit harsh on him IMO and at times, again IMO, expect him to be a type of player he isn't.

He played through the middle yesterday though and was excellent.

Hiya pal! I think by even replying, you maybe have a wee bit of a guilty conscience and feel the need to defend yourself. You can be a bit harsh on him IMO and at times, again IMO, expect him to be a type of player he isn't.

He played through the middle yesterday though and was excellent.

You may be right :) I have always (I think) added in that I do really like him - he works hard and has loads of ability. I have felt at times this season that his confidence wasn't just there, especially in forward positions - final ball and scoring - he did come to us with a good scoring record and this is maybe only part of his game that has never quite hit the mark with us. But, he is versatile, as he proved yesterday and he tracks back and digs in.

The only other question I had was whether he would come straight back in, based on Danny I' s form. Was good to see that we can have a formation that they both fit into

Chris Millar for his goal early in the second half and getting us going again. Danny Invincible and Peaso did a good job in the bog.

On the flip side Gartland looked so nervous and was dragged all over the place by McAllister, nearly a classic og as well with his passback right in front of Encks which just went out for a corner.

When is Dubes back?

I think that made a big difference. He doesn't have to be a winger. He was able to be positive without having to beat people and put crosses in.

Reminds me of Paul Hartley who became a different player when Billy Stark

switched him from the wing to central midfield.