#36 - 22/03/11 - Saints 1-0 Brechin City - Scottish Cup

Brilliant. Who teaches you this stuff, Billy Dodds? One nil is a precarious lead is it? I'll be damned. Saints should have just scored again to make it two nil. They'll know the next time.

Aye your derision sure is helpful.. Rather than debate the point or discuss it sensibly you feel the need to be a smart arse. The adults on here will know what I was talking about..

But well done anyway.. You should be very proud:wink:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just take yourself back to the early Totten days when Saints were 2 leagues below some teams and were going to their grounds and winning, St Mirren to name but one and taking Rangers to a replay when we were in the Semi. In one off games anything can happen. Look at the results this year.

Ayr draw at Hibs beat them in replay

St Mirren draw at home v Peterhead

Celtis scraping through at Berwick

Down with the moaners!

When Ando stumbled to let the guy through it was a bobble.

Cue the moaners. 'Ando you're crap.'

The pitch can make our players look bad at times.

The moaners always look bad.

Down with the moaners.

Ando has been MoM for about 10 games on the trot & this guy beside us shouted GET OFF to him when he slipped & lost the ball.He wasn`t the only one but he was the loudest.

Anyone else think the ref was just making up fouls? Every time Brechin had a corner he seemed to blow his whistle for a foul.

Just watching the match on the tele after recording it. You would think there was 50 people in the stadium going by the atmosphere :sad:

I can't wait to go to Hampden, added bonus that I now live 10 minutes away from it :D

I thought he was blowing every time Brechin went in for a corner or McAllistor to be more precise. not that McAllistor didn`t deserve it as he fouled throughout the game.

We were impressed with him at Brechin but last night showed that any SPL defender could handle him ,so Aberdeen are welcome to him.

One is never enough but Brechin never troubled Saints the whole match. They were on top for a bit at the start of the second half but were never dangerous. Overall I was quite pleased by the performance; the only downside was not taking any of those chances. It is much better to create chances as hopefully we will start to knock a few in the net. But if we keep doing this against better teams our defence will need to be near perfect if we are to win matches.

When are people going to realise that moaning about your team is part and parcel of fitba'

some folk should get of their moral high horse and accept it for what it is.

fans have every right to moan about the lack of goals, etc.

it happens at every club in every country, we are no different.

it really is getting tedious listening to the moaners moaning about the moaners.

they are worse than the original moaners

Well said.

Aye your derision sure is helpful.. Rather than debate the point or discuss it sensibly you feel the need to be a smart arse. The adults on here will know what I was talking about..

But well done anyway.. You should be very proud:wink:

Cheers. I am.

What is the point you and the other adults are debating exactly? That a one goal lead might get cancelled out if the other team score? That's too high brow for me. I'll stay out of it.

Ando has been MoM for about 10 games on the trot & this guy beside us shouted GET OFF to him when he slipped & lost the ball.He wasn`t the only one but he was the loudest.

When are people going to realise that moaning about your team is part and parcel of fitba'

some folk should get of their moral high horse and accept it for what it is.

fans have every right to moan about the lack of goals, etc.

it happens at every club in every country, we are no different.

it really is getting tedious listening to the moaners moaning about the moaners.

they are worse than the original moaners

that is my moan over. ***.

wee john is right, everyone is entitled to a moan sometimes.

but what I object to is what cagey described, and worse than that which I heard at the back of the East Stand from a good number.

That isn't moaning, that's being a *&%$

Only watched the game on the tele but I thought it was reasonable enough...before the goal we could have been 2-3 up on the a luckier day...I thought we dominated the first half with the second fizzling out a wee bit. Frustration comes with the joys of being a football fan but for most I believe we wouldn't have it any other way.

I think on our day we are capable of beating either of the two other semi finalists, lets just hope its our day.