MoM Awards - Rnd 36 - Brechin City (h)

MoM vs Brechin  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really grainger is getting votes his set pieces were terrible

Some of them were fantastic! Really dangerous whipped in balls at pace. Up to the players in the box to attack them rather than wait for the ball to drop to their feet.

The back four and keeper were superb as was the midfield.Thought we could of changed the strikers with about 20 mins to go as they were both exhausted.Cup-tie was magic.

I dont know how many times I've said this but we stole Davester and Muzz from Livi.How Dave MacKay is'nt being touted for Scotland,I dont know,when you look at some of the crap in the squads over the last couple of years.

Some of them were fantastic! Really dangerous whipped in balls at pace. Up to the players in the box to attack them rather than wait for the ball to drop to their feet.

Im afraid Danny's stats for the season would read something like

Opportunities to deliver a great ball into the box - 369

Actual great deliveries into the box - about 5 :neutral:

Number of times ball doesnt clear first defender - 320

(ducks) :)

Danny tries to hard to get pace onto his deliveries which sees him either blast it out the stadium or not gain enough height to beat the first man. It's not easy to judge a ball at pace, he'd be better sometimes just trying to measure a cross and take the pace off it. I also feel he dwells on the ball and waits until he's been closed down forcing him to rush a little - sometimes its better just to put the ball in early. He has the makings of a good left peg if he can put a bit more (or maybe less) thought into it.

Im afraid Danny's stats for the season would read something like

Opportunities to deliver a great ball into the box - 369

Actual great deliveries into the box - about 5 :neutral:

Number of times ball doesnt clear first defender - 320

(ducks) :)

What about the other 44? Are they right to the keeper? :laugh: