Scottish Cup Semi Final 16th April TRAIN CREW...

bigstu

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about I call the ticket office on monday and see their suggestions on how best to do it? Then start a thread for those interested. Also thought about having a block singing section, so we can have a core of singers in 1 place (but since most of us are in that group anyway will prob be ok with an edin saints and friends group booking.)

I think I have me + 12 at the moment.

Ah so it was! Singing the one about Alan McGregor :laugh:

if i recall correctly, it was regarding nacho novo! Apparently it was fine to call him a pedophile, just not a f***ing pedophile!! :laugh: Then the copper said that he would stop us going back to perth...he was rather shocked when we replied we werent going to perth!!

Good times! :laugh::laugh:

I know of another couple of Edinburgh based Saints and possibly a few hangers on/glory hunters who may fancy the train. One of my other mates is looking into flying across from Lisbon for it.

I'd definitely rather get the train - allows us far more flexibility as to where and when we can go. Also, as long as we can get organised and get group booking sorted, it probably won't be any more expensive.

I reckon we should give Clockwork a miss after they threatened to chuck us out for singing last time - somewhere we can have a good sing song would be much better.

if i recall correctly, it was regarding nacho novo! Apparently it was fine to call him a pedophile, just not a f***ing pedophile!! :laugh: Then the copper said that he would stop us going back to perth...he was rather shocked when we replied we werent going to perth!!

Good times! :laugh::laugh:

Correct - foul language has no place on Glasgow's streets, but unproven and potentially libelous comments are given free reign!

How about I call the ticket office on monday and see their suggestions on how best to do it? Then start a thread for those interested. Also thought about having a block singing section, so we can have a core of singers in 1 place (but since most of us are in that group anyway will prob be ok with an edin saints and friends group booking.)

I think I have me + 12 at the moment.

X Factor next for you mate, all this singing you do every week:laugh:

Edited by crieffsaintandy

Ok, block booking organised (apparantly it is a pain for them, but convinced her to help us out.)

50 tickets in total, and I have ordered my 10 (inc nold)

There are 40 tickets available for the rest of you (£22 each in the North stand). All you need to do is phone the ticket office on 01738 455 000 and ask for tickets from the "edinburgh saints allocation"

You can pay over the phone, and have them sent out for £2 or pick them up before the Rangers or Celtic games.

They are keeping our tickets aside until 5pm on Friday. but when the 50 are sold, they are sold (so you would have to buy tickets in another section)

Get ringing guys.... Stu :)

She set aside just over 50, and there are currently 22 left.

You can call 01738 455000 quoting "edinburgh saints allocation" to get one in our area. (ours were row N, so nice view)

They will keep them aside until 5pm Tomorrow, then make them available to others. Dont miss out!

Stu

Church on the hill 4 me as they let the kids in, and quite a gd atmosphere on previous occasions be it saints or scotland, taxis straight there from queen st no too pricey 4 five sharing

Sounds good to me. Did we not get a free lift there last time from a *** that worked at queen street?