Out Door Seven's -Friday 1st April-North Inch Wee goals

In a warm up to the proposed June to September outdoor thingymmyjig, and no Fives court available on Friday i am looking for 14 bodies to play in a 7- a-side game on the wee goals North of Bell's

Meet at Bell's @6.45pm ready to go for 7pm for about.. well till it gets dark:laugh:

Looking for 14 to make 7-a side -see also Ormond Saints Facebook page

So Who's Aye and who's Naw?

Aye:- Stevie W,Eric, Dave R, Andy, Gav S,Gordon,Gav M,Jarvie,Cal, Brian

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

In a warm up to the proposed June to September outdoor thingymmyjig, and no Fives court available on Friday i am looking for 14 bodies to play in a 7- a-side game on the wee goals North of Bell's

Meet at Bell's @6.45pm ready to go for 7pm for about.. well till it gets dark:laugh:

Looking for 14 to make 7-a side -see also Ormond Saints Facebook page

So Who's Aye and who's Naw?

Aye:- Stevie W,Eric, Dave R, Andy, Gav S,

Count me in Gav...

4 more required

Gav, I am gonna have to pull out mate. Did a bit of walking tonight and then we had a wee kick about and although my toe aint to bad, my groin is shot and I am gonna have to ease off till it recovers. Gutted but nothing I can do .. :sad: Just goinna stick to walking, fat club and a bit of golf for the next 3 or 4 weeks

I have arranged the 12 confirmed players into 2 teams of 6.Oddy can play a half for each team until East London Saint, who will be later and can then join one of the teams when he gets there.

If 2 more players post up they can be added to these teams

People can use the Showers at Bell's for a Quid

As stated elsewhere 7pm might be a bit late so meet at Bell's for 6.30 pm and look to start soon after that

Teams subject to change if call off's

The Darks

Stevie Walker goal

Gav Stewart

Dave Robb

Eric Laing

Andy Muir

Gav McDonald

The White's

Willie Fernie goal

Brian Campbell

Rory Flood

Cal Kennedy

Nory Smith

Derek Jarvie

Oddy half for each team or Darks when East London Saint Arrives Oddy will be Dark and ELS White Team

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

I have arranged the 12 confirmed players into 2 teams of 6.Oddy can play a half for each team until East London Saint, who will be later and can then join one of the teams when he gets there.

As stated elsewhere 7pm might be a bit late so meet at Bell's for 6.30 pm and look to start soon after that

The Darks

Stevie Walker goal

Gav Stewart

Dave Robb

Eric Laing

Andy Muir

Gav McDonald

The White's

Willie Fernie goal

Brian Campbell

Rory Flood

Cal Kennedy

Nory Smith

Derek Jarvie

Oddy half for each team or Darks when East London Saint Arrives Oddy will be Dark and ELS White Team

Its not like you to be organised Gav! :laugh:

The Darks

Stevie Walker goal

Gav Stewart

Dave Robb

Eric Laing

Andy Muir

Gav McDonald

The White's

Willie Fernie goal

Brian Campbell

Rory Flood

Cal Kennedy

Nory Smith

Derek Jarvie

Oddy now Dark team -Andy Muir withdrawn Els can still play half each