#37 - 02/04/11 - Saints 0-0 Kilmarnock - SPL

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he has got a right downer on Peaso does he not. Should be getting behind the whole team.

But John, every time Peaso 'dives' (for want of a better word) he risks receiving a booking. Lots of bookings = a ban and a nice comfy seat in the stand. He's no use to us sitting in the stand.:cool:

I'm not saying don't go down when fouled, just don't make it so damned obvious!:wink:

Look at the table, the SPL table, and think of what the last 50 years have brought..........................................?

I dont mind if the opposition are restricted to NIL.

It is a point that we evidently deserved in our chase to become and established SPL side. A division we will be in for the 3rd season (in a row) next term.

You can moan all you like, and maybe its easy for me, as I only see Saints 5 or 6 times a season, but I like the feeling.

After seeing the result on saturday, i thought that it must have been yet another insipid display, but those highlights tell a different story. Why, oh why, will the ball not hit the back of the bloody net?!!! Peaso's header off the bar was just tragic stuff

But John, every time Peaso 'dives' (for want of a better word) he risks receiving a booking. Lots of bookings = a ban and a nice comfy seat in the stand. He's no use to us sitting in the stand.:cool:

I'm not saying don't go down when fouled, just don't make it so damned obvious!:wink:

At the moment it looks like he is no use to us on the park either.