Wap superstars team to face Ormond Saints.

Guy's When you approach Guildtown you will see the Anglers Rest on left.Take the Road to right(Hall Road) You will then see village hall on left of Hall Road(The Park is behind the Hall) with plenty parking space.You guys are in the first changing room on the right!(Away)

See you all tomorrow !!

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its fan club stuff and there is a section for it ??????

No it's not..We don't have a WAP football team section because we don't have a WAP football team.This is a one off game. All users visit this forum but some don't look at any or some of the other forums therefore this is the best place for maximum exposure and to reach all potential players and also folk who might wanna come along and watch..

But hey, thanks for your thoughts:wink:

and why is it a sticky when it it is supporters club stuff ? I feel it should be moved

It's a sticky so folk can find it. It was started a while back in order to give everyone the opportunity to take part had they wanted to. If it had not been a sticky it would have gone off page one on numerous occasions .

As for feeling it should be moved.....I am glad to say the forum mods and owner were happy to leave it here. Mind you, after tomorrow it will be unstickied and maybe you can have a wee party oot there in Athens to celebrate it dropping of page 1 anytime soon..

Once again, thanks for you thoughts..:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hello everyone.. Just spoke to Larky and have the following details to pass on. There are changing and showering facilities at Guildtown. Initially I suggested meeting there at 12.45. Can everyone please try to make it for 12.30 as that will give us enough time to pass out the strips and sort out what we are doing, plus have a wee warm up. I know Gordy Mann will be late but if anyone else cannae make 12.30 then please let me know. Remember to bring £4 for pitch/ strip wash/ref costs..

Sign Dave...I will be at your front door at 12.15.. Any probs , let me know asap as I will have to sort out a lift elsewhere as Mrs Ghost has her school fete on so I have no transport..

The full squad list is as follows..

Ghostie (d)

The Inspiration (f)

Andrew (m)

Aitchy (d)

Edstar (d)

Nelly78 (m)

Dr Jones (d)

Jamie Beatson (m)

Saint87 (f)

DrewBlue (g/k)

Sign Dave (f)

Gordy Mann.(m)

NeilSJFC..(f)

Steg75 (m)

Ron (m)

Starting 11 is as follows..

Drew

Barry, Ghostie, Aitchy, Eddie

Steve S, Nelly, Beatson.

Neil, Joss , David

Subs..

Ron ( assistant manager)

Manny

Andrew

Saint 87.

Any last minute thoughts, please let me know..

'Mon the Wappers..

Ghostie.

Hello everyone.. Just spoke to Larky and have the following details to pass on. There are changing and showering facilities at Guildtown. Initially I suggested meeting there at 12.45. Can everyone please try to make it for 12.30 as that will give us enough time to pass out the strips and sort out what we are doing, plus have a wee warm up. I know Gordy Mann will be late but if anyone else cannae make 12.30 then please let me know. Remember to bring £4 for pitch/ strip wash/ref costs..

Sign Dave...I will be at your front door at 12.15.. Any probs , let me know asap as I will have to sort out a lift elsewhere as Mrs Ghost has her school fete on so I have no transport..

Ghostie (d)

The Inspiration (f)

Andrew (m)

Aitchy (d)

Edstar (d)

Nelly78 (m)

Dr Jones (d)

Jamie Beatson (m)

Saint87 (f)

DrewBlue (g/k)

Sign Dave (f)

Gordy Mann.(m)

NeilSJFC..(f)

Steg75 (m)

Ron (m)

Drew

Steve S, Nelly, Beatson.

Neil, Joss , David

Subs..

Ron ( assistant manager)

Manny

Andrew

Saint 87.

'Mon the Wappers..

Ghostie.

Good luck guys.

Ghostie (d)

The Inspiration (f)

Andrew (m)

Aitchy (d)

Edstar (d)

Nelly78 (m)

Dr Jones (d)

Jamie Beatson (m)

Saint87 (f)

DrewBlue (g/k)

Sign Dave (f)

Gordy Mann.(m)

NeilSJFC..(f)

Steg75 (m)

Ron (m)

Drew

Steve S, Nelly, Beatson.

Neil, Joss , David

Subs..

Ron ( assistant manager)

Manny

Andrew

Saint 87.

'Mon the Wappers..

Ghostie.

I have a last minute thought.This saint 87 must be some player as he's playing and sub.

Ghosts the captain of the ship

of the ship

I have a last minute thought.This saint 87 must be some player as he's playing and sub.

Ghosts the captain of the ship

of the ship

I figure you must just have been tired ( and not pissed the night before a big game:laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Now go back and read the starting 11 bit.. That's the important bit...

Ya daft fud..:wink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Drew

Steve S, Nelly, Beatson.

Neil, Joss , David

I figure you must just have been tired ( and not pissed the night before a big game:laugh::laugh::laugh:)

Now go back and read the starting 11 bit.. That's the important bit...

Ya daft fud..:wink::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not that important as you have me at right back:oops::laugh:.See you all in a couple of hrs.

MON THE WAPERS

Good performance by the WAP Superstars - leading 1-0 at half time but unfortunately succumbing to four second half goals handing Ormond Saints a 4-1 win.

Really enjoyable game, hope we do it again soon!

Fitness told I feel.

Wap all time leading scorer - me.