Wap superstars team to face Ormond Saints.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hows everyones operations and rehabilitations coming along for the big match.

rather well thanks! hammy's never been better, pre-season training going well and watching re-runs of the game showed me how awful my team-mates were in the previous game.

I feel like Wayne Rooney going in to his first game against Everton for United :wink:

rather well thanks! hammy's never been better, pre-season training going well and watching re-runs of the game showed me how awful my team-mates were in the previous game.

I feel like Wayne Rooney going in to his first game against Everton for United :wink:

Not gonna miss you either young 'un.....in more ways than one :wink:

Right folks , I have had an e-mail from Larky about this game, with the idea of having a bit of a pub sports afternoon in the Barossa Street club after the match. Game would still be played at Guildtown but Larky is suggesting an 11am start..

I am fine with that but would like to run it by you all first in case anyone has any objections due to the earlier kick-off. Also if it went ahead, who would be up for the pool, darts and doms after the game??

Cheers..

Ghostie:D

Right folks , I have had an e-mail from Larky about this game, with the idea of having a bit of a pub sports afternoon in the Barossa Street club after the match. Game would still be played at Guildtown but Larky is suggesting an 11am start..

I am fine with that but would like to run it by you all first in case anyone has any objections due to the earlier kick-off. Also if it went ahead, who would be up for the pool, darts and doms after the game??

Cheers..

Ghostie:D

I certainly like the idea of it, but my ability to attend is affected by whether or not I would have to pick up the kids and drive back to Edinburgh etc. I will not know that until a lot nearer the date when my wife knows her shifts

Guest Mongy Max
I certainly like the idea of it, but my ability to attend is affected by whether or not I would have to pick up the kids and drive back to Edinburgh etc. I will not know that until a lot nearer the date when my wife knows her shifts

who wear's the trews, get her telt haha!

• 2 weeks later...