MoM Awards - Rnd 37 - Kilmarnock (h)

MoM vs Killie  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mackay and Duberry just strolled through the match against a striker that looked more like a prop forward. Whilst Grainger and Maybury got into decent attacking positions, they didn't really provide any spark. Maybe looking for a bit more from Craig and Invincibile too. The two strikers did bits of a striker's job really well but what they'll always be judged on is scoring goals and I make that two between them in the league in 42 appearances. The goalkeeper was virtually redunant (but faultless) so between the two central midfielders for me. Millar just shades it I think.

Mackay and Duberry just strolled through the match against a striker that looked more like a prop forward. Whilst Grainger and Maybury got into decent attacking positions, they didn't really provide any spark. Maybe looking for a bit more from Craig and Invincibile too. The two strikers did bits of a striker's job really well but what they'll always be judged on is scoring goals and I make that two between them in the league in 42 appearances. The goalkeeper was virtually redunant (but faultless) so between the two central midfielders for me. Millar just shades it I think.

Hat trick of dafties for me! :laugh:

Please say your joking about Peaso and sammys goal record if not that's terrible

Millar ahead of Muzz for me. Doobs and Dave were excellent, but weren't tested enough to warrant MOM.

Muzz needs to show a bit more composure on the ball IMO. He looks a bit too keen to part with the ball, even when he finds space.