We Are Perth - Goal of the Month - March

Goal of the Month - March  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Earlier than usual, as I've actually remembered this month. Still in deep dialogue with The ghost of Jim Morton (i.e. if he'd reply to his PMs) about what will happen with this regarding getting it sorted out for the awards night but the vote for March isn't affected.

This seemed a good idea in the summer after scoring so many goals last season but typically there has rarely been much choice this term and March is no different. Just the three goals against the might of Brechin City.

As good as Invincibile's header was, not sure a goal from a corner is ever gonna be that great and Millar's in all honesty was a bit of a trickler, so Samuel's powerful volley for me.

Earlier than usual, as I've actually remembered this month. Still in deep dialogue with The ghost of Jim Morton (i.e. if he'd reply to his PMs) about what will happen with this regarding getting it sorted out for the awards night but the vote for March isn't affected.

This seemed a good idea in the summer after scoring so many goals last season but typically there has rarely been much choice this term and March is no different. Just the three goals against the might of Brechin City.

As good as Invincibile's header was, not sure a goal from a corner is ever gonna be that great and Millar's in all honesty was a bit of a trickler, so Samuel's powerful volley for me.

Have sent ya a pm ya bloody anorak:laugh:

Its the only time we ve got it past the first defender and best cross all season.In fact any team playing against us could put 4 men at the front post and 5 at the back 'cause we can never get the ball in between.

thats why i voted for that goal because for saints to score from a corner is a bit special concidering how bad we are at them